英语句子翻译

作者&投稿:阙逃 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
日常常用的英语句子?带翻译~

1.问候 Greetings
(1)Good morning(afternoon, evening)早上好!(或:下午、晚上)好
Hello.你好!(或:喂)
Hi.你好!(或:嗨)
--How are you?你好吗?
--Fine, thank you, and you?(Very well, thank you.)好,谢谢,你也好吧?或:很好,谢谢你
(2) Best wishes(regards) to sb.问候汤姆好。
Please give my regards(best wishes, love) to Tom.请代我向汤姆致以问候。
Please remember me to Tom.请代我向汤姆问候。
Say hello to Tom.向汤姆问好。
(3) Glad(Pleased) to meet you here(again).很高兴在这里(或:又)见到你。
2.介绍 Introductions
(1)This is Mr (Mrs, Miss, Ms) Green.这位是格林先生。(或:夫人、小姐、女士)
This is Comrade Li Ning. 这位是李宁同志。
May I introduce you to my friends?我来把您介绍给我的好朋友好吗?
I'd like you to meet Mr Green. 我想请您见见格林先生。
(2)--How do you do?(初次见面时用)您好!
--How do you do?您好!
Nice(Glad, Pleased) to meet(see) you.见到您我很高兴。
Nice meeting you, Mr Green.(多用于分手时)格林先生,我真高兴能认识您 。
(3)My name is Li Ning.我名叫李宁。
I'm a teacher.我是老师 。
I'm Chinese.我是中国人。
Excuse me, what's your (full) name, please?请问你贵姓(您尊姓大名)
(4) I have often heard about you.我常常听人谈起你。
I have often wanted to meet you.我一直想认识你 。
Excuse my introducing myself.恕我冒昧地自我介绍一下。
Do you know my father?你认识我父亲吗?
I don't think you have met my father.我想你还没有见过我父亲吧。
Allow(let) me introduce Mr Green to you.请允许(或让)我给你介绍一下格林先生
3.告别 Farewells
(1) I 'm afraid I must be leaving(must be off,have to go) now.恐怕我得走了
I think it's time for us to leave now.我想我们该走了。
It's time I met Tom(did my homework). (注意从句要用虚拟语气)我该去见汤姆(或:去做作业了).
I have to go now.现在我得走了。
(2)Good-bye!/Bye-bye!/Bye!再见!
See you later(tomorrow).回头见!(或:明天见)
See you.回见!
Good night.晚安.再见!
4.感谢和应答 Thanks and responses
(1)Thank you (very much).(非常)感谢 !
Thanks a lot.多谢 !
Many thanks.多谢!
Thanks(Thank you) for listening.谢谢!(收听)
It's very kind of you (to help me).您真是太好了(帮了我的忙)
(2)Not at all.不用谢.不客气。
It's(That's) all right.没关系。
You are welcome.不用谢 。
(3)It's most thoughtful of you.你真是想得太周到了。
I don't know how I can thank you enough.我不知怎样谢你才好。
I don't know what I should have done without your help.有你的帮助我真不知道怎么办。
Thank you all the same.仍然要谢谢你。
5.祝愿、祝贺和应答 Good wishes, congratulations and responses
(1)Good luck!祝你好运 !
I wish you good luck(success)!祝你好运!(或:成功)
Good journey (to you)!旅途愉快!
Have a good trip.旅途愉快!
Have a nice(good) time.祝你玩得高兴!
I'd like to congratulate you on your success.祝贺你的成功!
(2)Thank you.谢谢
The same to you.也祝贺你!
(3)Happy New Year!新年好!新年快乐!
Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!
Happy birthday to you.祝你生日快乐!
Congratulations!祝贺你!
6.道歉、遗憾和应答 Apologies, regrets, sympathies and responses
(1)Pardon.(这里应读降调,若读升调表示因没听清楚对方的话而希望对方重复一遍)请原谅!
Sorry(I'm sorry).对不起!
I'm sorry for(about) that.我为此感到抱歉!(或:难过、遗憾等)
I'm sorry to hear that.听到这个我很难过!(遗憾等)
I'm sorry to have(I'm sorry that I have) kept you waiting for a long time.抱歉让你久等了
(2)Excuse me(for having kept you waiting for a long time).请原谅(让你久等了)
I'm afraid (that) I'll be late.恐怕我要迟到了。
What a pity!真可惜!真是遗憾。
What a shame!真丢脸 。
It's a pity that you can't come.你不能来真是遗憾。
(3)That's all right.没关系 。
It doesn't matter.不要紧 。
That's nothing.没有什么。
(4)It was most thoughtless of me.我太卤莽了。
I must apologize.我得向你道歉。
I really didn't mean that at all.我真的完全没有那个意思。
(5)Don't worry about that.不要为那事觉得不安 。
It really isn't worth mentioning.那真是不值得一提的。
Don't think any more about it.别再去想它了。
I quite understand.我完全理解 。
7.邀请和应答 Invitations and responses
(1)Will you come to my birthday party?您能来参加我的生日聚会吗
Would you like to come to my birthday party?您愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
I'd like to invite you to come to my birthday party.我想邀你来参加我的生日聚会。
(2)Yes, I'd love to (go to your birthday party).好吗,我非常愿意(去参加你的生日聚会) 。
Yes, I 'd love to, but I'm too busy to go.是的,我非常想参加,但是我太忙了,去不了。
Yes, it's very kind(nice) of you.愿意.承蒙你的好意.或:你真是太好了
(3)I'd very much like you to join us.我非常希望您能加入我们之中 。
Shall we have a drink?我们喝点东西好吗?
(4)That would be very nice.那太好了。
With pleasure.好的。
8.提供(帮助等)和应答 Offers and responses
(1)Can( Could, Shall) I help you?我来帮你好吗?或:你要买什么?
Would you like me to help you with your lessons?我来你做功课好吗?
Is there anything (else) I can do for you?有什么(别的)事我能帮你做吗?
Do you want me to help you?你想要我帮你吗?
What can I do for you?我能为你做什么呢?
Let me do it(carry it)(for you).让我来(替你)做(或:搬)吧
Would you like some tea?你想来些茶吗?
(2)Thanks. That would be nice(fine).谢谢.太好了。
That's very kind of you.你真好。
Thank you for your help.感谢你的帮助 。
Yes, please.好的,请(干)吧。
Here, take this(my) bag.给,请帮忙拿这个(或:我的)包好吗?
(3)No, thanks(thank you).I can manage it myself.不必了,谢谢.我自己能应付.
Thank you all the same.(尽管无需你帮忙,但)还是要谢谢你
That's very kind of you, but I can manage it myself.你真好,但我自己能应付.
(4)What a hand (to carry it)?要帮忙(拿)吗?
(5)Just what I needed!我正需要呢!
That's be a big help. Thanks a lot.那真帮了大忙了,多谢
9.约会 Making appointments
(1)Are you(Will you be, Do you happen to be) free this afternoon(tomorrow)?今天下午(或:明天)你有空吗?
How about tomorrow morning(afternoon, evening)?明天早上(或:下午、晚上)怎么样?
Shall we meet at 4:30 at the school gate?我们4:30在校门口见好吗?
(2)Yes, that's all right.行,可以。
Yes, I'll be free then.行,到时候我有空。
All right, see you then.好吧,到时候见 。
(3)No, I won't be free then. But I'll be free the next day.不行,那会儿我没空,但是第二天我有空。
(4)Have you got anything to do tomorrow?你明天有事吗?
(At) what time can I see you?我什么时候可以看你?
May I expect you at four?我四点钟等你好吗?
Up to what time shall you be free?那什么时候你才有空?
Shall I call for you or will you come for me?是我来叫你呢?还是你来约我。
Wouldn't it be better to come a little later?晚一点儿来不是更好吗?
Shall I let you know later?我以后告诉你好吗 ?
Look here; I'll tell you what; you drop me a card this evening and tell me exactly what you've made up your mind to do.听着;就这么办吧;今天晚上你送一张卡片给我,告诉我你到底决定怎么做 。
(5)Try to come earlier, if you can.如果能够的话,尽量早一些来。
I'll look out for you (at) about three.我三点钟左右等你。
If you are prevented from coming, will you let me know?如你不能来,请告诉我一声好吗?
Do try to come.一定想办法来吧。
Let's make it 8 o'clock.我们约定八点吧 。
Let's meet at the school gate.我们在校门口见面吧。
That'll be fine. Thank you.那好,谢谢 。
10.意愿和希望 Intentions and wishes
(1)I'm going to start next week.我打算下周出发。
I intend (mean, plan) to start next week.我意欲(或:想要、计划)下周出发。
I will do it myself.我要亲自干。
I feel like going out for a walk.我想要出去散散步。
I'd like to go out for a walk.我想要出去散散步。
I (don't) want(hope) to go with you.我(不)愿意(或:希望)和你一起去。
I'm ready to go with you.我愿意同你一起去。
I would rather not tell you.我真不愿意告诉你。
(2)I want (hope, wish) to go with you.我想要(或:希望)和你一起去。
I wish that you would go with me.(从句要用虚拟语气)我希望你和我一起去。
I would do it if I should have the chance.我若有机会,一定不放过。
I would like to go with you.我想和你一块儿去 。
If only I could see him.(用虚拟语气)要是我能见上他就好了。
11.请求、允许和应答 Asking for permission and responses
(1)May I use your bike? 我可以用用你的自行车吗。
Can(Could) I use your bike?我能用用你的自行车吗。
I wonder if I could use your bike? 不知道我能否用用你的自行车。
Would(Do) you mind if I open the window?如果我打开窗户,你是否介意(注意答语:"同意打开"用"No"或"Not at all"等,表示不介意;"不同意打开"用"Yes",表示介意)
(2)Yes (Sure, Certainly).可以。(或:当然可以)
Yes,(do) please.可以,请(便)吧 。
Of course (you may).当然(可以)。
Go ahead, please.干吧.(或:说吧.走吧.)
That's OK(All right).那行。
Not at all.一点儿也不。
(3)I'm sorry, you can't.抱歉,不行。
I'm sorry, but you can use my bike tomorrow.抱歉,但明天你可以用我的自行车。
You'd better not.你最好别这样。
(4)You can take that,if you like.可以给你那个,如果你想要的话。
Take it, by all means.拿去吧,完全没有问题 。
Take it, do.拿吧,拿去吧。

希望对你有帮助

a bird in the hand is worth two the bush 一鸟在手,胜似二鸟在林
a blank slate 干净的黑板(新的一页,新的开始)
a bone to pick 可挑剔的骨头(争端,不满)
a cat nap 打个盹儿
a chip off the old block 大木头上砍下来的小木片(子肖其父)
a chip on one's shoulder 肩头的木片(自卑感,因为自卑而爱找别人麻烦;喜欢向人挑衅)
a ouch potato 躺椅上的马铃薯(懒鬼)
a cake walk 走去吃糕(易事)
a headache 头痛(麻烦事)
a knock out 击倒(美得让人倾倒)
a load off my mind 心头大石落地
a nut 傻子,疯子
a pain in the neck 脖子疼(苦事)
a piece of cake 一块蛋糕(小菜一碟,易事一件)
a pig 猪猡
a shot in the dark 盲目射击(瞎猜)
a short fuse 引线短(脾气火爆)
a sinking ship 正在下沉的船
a slam dunk 灌篮(轻而易举的事)
a slap in the face 脸上挨了一耳光(公然受辱)
a smoke screen 烟幕
a social butterfly 社交蝴蝶(善于交际,会应酬的人)
a stick in the mud 烂泥中的树枝
a thick skin 厚脸皮
a thorn in someone's side 腰上的荆棘(芒刺在背)
a turn coat 反穿皮袄的人(叛徒)
an uphill battle 上坡作战(在逆境中求胜)
a weight off my shoulders 放下肩头重担
ace 得满分(得到完美的结果)
all ears 全是耳朵(洗耳恭听)
all thumbs 满手都是大拇指(笨手笨脚)
an ace up my sleeve 袖里的王牌
an open and shut case明显的事件
ants in one's pants 裤裆里有蚂蚁(坐立不安)
back in the saddle重上马鞍(重整旗鼓)
back on track重上轨道(改过自新)
backfire逆火(弄巧成拙,适得其反)
ball and chain 铁球铁链,甜蜜的枷(老婆)
beat a dead horse 鞭打死马令其奔驰(徒劳)
beaten by the ugly stick 被丑杖打过(生得难看)
beggar can't be choosers 讨饭的谈不上挑三拣四
bet on it 下这一注稳赢(有把握,无疑)bet your life 把命赌上(绝对错了)
better half 我的另一半
between a rack and a hard place 进退维谷(前有狼后有虎)
big headed 大脑袋(傲慢,自大)
bigger fish to fry 有更大的鱼要炸(有更重要的事要办)
bite off more than one can chew 贪多嚼不烂
bite the bullet 咬子弹(强忍痛苦)
birds of a feather flock together 羽毛相同的鸟总飞成一群(物以类聚)
blow up in you face 在眼前爆炸(事情完全弄砸了)
bologna 胡说,瞎说
break a let 折断一条腿(表演真实,演出成功)
break the ice 破冰(打破僵局)
bright聪明,灵光
brown nose 讨好,谄媚
bug somebody 使人讨厌
bull in a china shop 瓷器店里的蛮牛(笨拙的人,动辄弄坏东西的人)
bump into 撞上(巧遇)
burn brides 烧桥(过河拆桥)
burst your bubble 扎破泡泡(打破人的幻想,煞风景)
bury one's head in the sand把头埋在沙里(自欺欺人)
butterfingers奶油手指(抓不稳东西的人)
butterflies in my stomach肚里有只蝴蝶(心里紧张,七上八下)
buy the farm买下农场(归道山,死了)
call it a night一日事毕,可以睡觉了
can't teach an old dog new tricks老狗学不会新把戏
cash in my chips兑换筹码(睡觉,就寝)
chicken鸡(胆小鬼)
circle the wagons把篷车围成一圈(严阵以待)
clean up one's act自我检点,自我改进
come down in bucket倾盆大雨
come down in sheets整片整片地下(倾盆大雨)
cool your lips冷静下来
cost someone an arm and a leg要花上一条胳膊一条腿(代价昂贵)
count on something /doing something 这事靠得住
count your chickens before they hatch 蛋还没孵化,先数小鸡
crock 破瓦片(无用之物,废话)
cross the line 跨过线(做得太过分了)
cross that bridge when we come to it 到了桥头就过桥(船到桥头自然直)
cry over spilled milk 为泼了牛奶而哭(为过去的失败而懊丧cushion the blow 给垫着点儿(说话绵软一点,以免打太重)
cut to the chase 抄捷径去追猎物(不绕圈子,开门见山,单刀直入)
daily grind 例行苦事,每天得干的苦工
days are numbered 来日无多
dead center 正当中
deadend street 死路,死巷子
A bad beginning makes a bad ending.
不善始者不善终。
A bad thing never dies.
遗臭万年。
A bad workman always blames his tools.
不会撑船怪河弯。
A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.
一鸟在手胜过双鸟在林。
A boaster and a liar are cousins-german.
吹牛与说谎本是同宗。
A bully is always a coward.
色厉内荏。
A burden of one's choice is not felt.
爱挑的担子不嫌重。
A candle lights others and consumes itself.
蜡烛照亮别人,却毁灭了自己。
A cat has 9 lives.
猫有九条命。
A cat may look at a king.
猫也可以打量国王,意为人人平等。
A close mouth catches no flies.
病从口入。
A constant guest is never welcome.
常客令人厌。
Actions speak louder than words.
事实胜于雄辩。
Adversity leads to prosperity.
穷则思变。
Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
逆境出人才。
A fair death honors the whole life.
死得其所,流芳百世。
A faithful friend is hard to find.
知音难觅。
A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.
吃一堑,长一智。
A fox may grow gray, but never good.
江山易改,本性难移。
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
患难见真情。
A friend is easier lost than found.
得朋友难,失朋友易。
A friend is never known till a man has need.
需要之时方知友。
A friend without faults will never be found.
没有十全十美的朋友。
'After you' is good manners.
“您先请”是礼貌。
A good beginning is half done.
良好的开端是成功的一半。
A good beginning makes a good ending.
善始者善终。
A good book is a good friend.
好书如挚友。
A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever.
一本好书,相伴一生。
A good conscience is a soft pillow.
不做亏心事,不怕鬼叫门。
A good fame is better than a good face.
美名胜过美貌。
A good husband makes a good wife.
夫善则妻贤。
A good medicine tastes bitter.
良药苦口。
A good wife health is a man's best wealth.
妻贤身体好是男人最大的财富。
A great talker is a great liar.
说大话者多谎言。
A hedge between keeps friendship green.
君子之交淡如水。
A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend.
戏谑不能化敌为友,只能使人失去朋友。
A leopard cannot change its spots.
积习难改。
A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth.
说谎者即使讲真话也没人相信。
A light heart lives long.
静以修身。
A little body often harbors a great soul.
浓缩的都是精品。
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
一知半解,自欺欺人。
A little pot is soon hot.
狗肚子盛不得四两油。
All are brave when the enemy flies.
敌人逃窜时,人人都成了勇士。
All good things come to an end.
天下没有不散的筵席。
All rivers run into sea.
海纳百川。
All roads lead to Rome.
条条大路通罗马。
All that ends well is well.
结果好,就一切都好。
All that glitters is not gold.
闪光的不一定都是金子。
All things are difficult before they are easy.
凡事总是由难而易。
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
只会用功不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。
A man becomes learned by asking questions.
不耻下问才能有学问。
A man can do no more than he can.
凡事都应量力而行。
A man cannot spin and reel at the same time.
能善其始,事已半成
A good beginning makes a good ending.
善始善终
A good book is the best friends, the same today and forever.
好书如挚友,情谊永不
A good gain takes long pain.
好事多磨
A good lather is half a shave.
良好的开端等于成功的一半
A good name is better than riches.
名声好,胜金宝
A good tale is none the worse for being told twice.
好戏不厌百回看
a heart of gold
道德高尚的人
a heart of oak
果断的人
A hundred pounds of sorrow pays not one ounce of debt.
百镑愁难还一分债
A Jack of all trades is master of none.
样样精通样样稀松
A little learning is a dangerous thing.
一知半解是危险的事。
A man cannot whistle and drink at the same time.
一心不能两用
A man who has friends must show himself friendly.
要想交朋友,就得有诚意
A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.
人无笑脸不开店
A miss is as good as a mile.
失之毫厘,差之千里
A near neighbor is better than a distant cousin.
远亲不如近邻
A necessary lie is harmless.
必要的谎言无妨
A pin a day is a groat a year.
聚沙成塔
A reformed rake makes the best husband.
浪子回头金不换
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
转石不成苔,转业不聚财
A stitch in time saves nine.
一劳永逸
A stone in a wall is not lost.
金簪掉在井里头?有你的就是有你的
A straw shows which way the wind blows.
见微知著
A three-hundred-mile journey starts with the first step.
千里之行,始于足下
A waterside pavilion gets the moonlight first.Flowers and plants facing the sun
grow better.
近水楼台先得月,向阳花木早逢春。
a white elephant
暴殄天珍
A word is enough to the wise.
快马一鞭
A word spoken is past recalling.
一言既出,驷马难追
A work ill done must be twice done.
首次做不好,必须重新做
A young idler, an old beggar.
少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲
Absent-minded professor
无头苍蝇
Act one's age
适龄行为
Actions speak louder than words.
行动胜于言辞/坐而言,不如起而行
After a fashion
差劲
After a storm comes a calm.
雨过天晴
All good things come to an end.
好花不常开,好景不常在/一切美好的事物皆有终结之时
All is fair in love and war.
情场如战超不择手段
All is fish that comes to the net.
抓到篮里便是菜
All lay loads on a willing horse.
人善被人欺,马善被人骑
All roads lead to Roma.
条条大道通罗马\殊途同归
All that glitters is not gold.
闪光的东西并非都是金子
All things are difficult before they are easy.
万事起头难
All's well that ends well.
结局好的就算好
Amiss is as good as a mile.
差之毫厘,失之千里
an ax to grind
图谋不轨
An empty sack cannot stand upright.
空袋立不直
An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
以眼还眼,以牙还牙
An honest tale speeds best, being plainly told.
诚实的故事,哪怕是平淡地讲,也传得最快
An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
一日之间在于晨
An onlooker sees most of the game.
旁观者清
Appearances are deceptive.
人不可貌相
Art is long, but life is short.
人生有限,学海无涯
Art is long, life is short.
人生朝露,艺业千秋
as always
一如既往
as poor as a church mouse
一贫如洗
as red as a rose
艳如桃花
As well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
一不做二不休
as wet as a drowned rat
湿如落汤鸡
As you brew so you must drink.
自作自受
As you make your bed, so you must lie in it.
自食其果/自作自受
As you sow, so shall you reap.
种豆得豆,种瓜得瓜
assess the situation, go with the tide
审时度势,顺应潮流
at one's wit's end
智穷才尽

看我的,我这里是最最正确的答案,而且把所有的可能全部写上来了

1如果明天不下雨,我们就去野炊.
We will go for a picnic if it doesnt rain tomorrow.
If it doesnt rain tomorrow, we will go for a picnic.

2 昨天晚上雨下得很大.
It rained heavily last night.
It rained hard last night.
It rained heavily yesterday evening.
It rained hard yesterday evening.

3今年冬天不太冷.
It isnt very cold this winter.

4今天早上有雾.
There was a fog this morning.
It was foggy this morning.

5要下雪了.
It is going to snow.

6 我在乡下过了一个快乐的暑假.
I had a happy summer holiday in the countryside.
I enjoyed my summer holiday happily in the countryside.

7我参加了夏令营.
I took part in the summer camps.

8昨天下午3点钟我在打篮球.
I was playing basketball at 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon.

9上星期六我和同学门去登山.
My classmates and I went climbing last Saturday.

10昨天晚上8:00我和爸爸妈妈在听音乐会.
My parents and I were listening to a concert at 8 o'clock last night.
My parents and I were listening to a concert at 8 o'clock yesterday evening.

1 If tomorrow rain, we go to wild meal.
2 The yesterday evening rain hard.
3 This winter isn't that cold.
4 This morning has fog.
5 want to snowing.
6 I lead a happiness in the country of summer vacation.
7 I attend summer camp.
8 Yesterday afternoon 3 o'clock I at dozen basketball.
9 I go to a mountain climbing with the classmate door on last Saturday.
10 Yesterday evening 8:00 I with father's mother Be go to the concert.

人工翻译的,至少是用心翻地
1如果明天不下雨,我们就去野炊.
we will go for a picnic, if it doesn't rain tomorrow
2 昨天晚上雨下得很大.
It rained heavily last night.
3今年冬天不太冷.
This year's winter is not very cold.
4今天早上有雾.
It had fog this morning.
5要下雪了.
It's going to snow.
6 我在乡下过了一个快乐的暑假.
I spent a happy summer holiday in the countryside.
7我参加了夏令营.
I attended the summer camp.
8昨天下午3点钟我在打篮球.
I was playing basketball at 3 O'colck yesterday afternoon
9上星期六我和同学门去登山.
I, together with my classmates went on hiking last Saturday.
10昨天晚上8:00我和爸爸妈妈在听音乐会.
I was listening a concert with my parents at 8o'clock last night.

1如果明天不下雨,我们就去野炊.
1 If tomorrow rain, we go to wild meal.
2 The yesterday evening rain hard.
3 This winter isn't that cold.
4 This morning has fog.
5 want to snowing.
6 I lead a happiness in the country of summer vacation.
7 I attend summer camp.
8 Yesterday afternoon 3 o'clock I at dozen basketball.
9 I go to a mountain climbing with the classmate door on last Saturday.
10 Yesterday evening 8:00 I with father's mother Be go to the concert.

1如果明天不下雨,我们就去野炊.
If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we will go for a picnic.

2 昨天晚上雨下得很大.
It rained heavily yesterday evening.

3今年冬天不太冷.
It isn't very cold this winter.

4今天早上有雾.
There was a fog this morning.

5要下雪了.
It is going to snow.

6 我在乡下过了一个快乐的暑假.
I had a happy summer holiday in the countryside.

7我参加了夏令营.
I took part in the summer camps.

8昨天下午3点钟我在打篮球.
I was playing basketball at 3 o'clock yesterday afternoon.

9上星期六我和同学门去登山.
My classmates and I went climbing last Saturday.

10昨天晚上8:00我和爸爸妈妈在听音乐会.
My parents and I were listening to a concert at 8 o'clock yesterday evening.

都是用初一语法的...比较简单吧

小朋友,是不是让我们帮你做老师布置的作业,怎么那么懒呢?要试着自己翻译,这样才能进步.要加倍努力呀.


英语句子翻译(定语从句)
1. This is the book I bought yesterday.2. She is the girl I met yesterday.3. This is writing to you people.4. She is to take care of my nurse.5. These are the things I bought yesterday.6. Yesterday we met the girl of college students.1. I do not know that his ...

英语基本句子翻译,结构用主语 + 系动词 + 表语 要用括号里面的单词_百 ...
1.从自行车上掉下来,他受了伤 He got hurt after falling down from his bike 2.我希望你不久痊愈 I hope you'll get well soon 3.他提的意见证明是正确的 His advice proved to be correct\/right.4.商店开到八点 The shop stays open till eight o'clock 5.天热得夜里都没法睡觉 It...

英文句子翻译和语法分析?
这句英文句子的翻译为:“这是如此沉重的负担,如果不是因为随着我们超越其他人类,我们与上帝的关系必然相应更加紧密,它根本无法承受。”语法分析如下:- "It is such a burden":这是一个主语为 "It" 的句子,以 "It is" 开头,表达了“这是”的概念。"such a burden" 是主语补语,描述 "It...

英文句子翻译技巧
第三,注意长句的翻译。首先不要被长句吓住,即使是很长的句子,也是由最基本的成分组成。分析句子的基本成分,主语、谓语、宾语、状语。抓住主干部分,然后逐次分析各词意思以及相互间的逻辑、语法关系,再进行翻译。值得注意的是关系分句的翻译。关系分句主要功能是作名词(词组)的后置修饰语(即定语)...

英语句子翻译 高手进. 把下面十句翻译成英语,括号里是要用到的词语或 ...
1、As a servant, he should do his devoir and obey his master's command.2.有关日本地震的最新消息会在今晚七点播放。(air)The latest news about the earthquake in Japan will be broadcast in the air at 7 o 'clock this evening.ps:括号里是air 我想句中所说的“播放”应该是“...

初中英语句子翻译
1.该校的校长Jeol Klein 说:“我们根据孩子的兴趣以及他们的优势和劣势给他们上课,我们正在探索新的能够引起孩子兴趣的教学方法。”2.他的书给美国孩子和家长提供了受教育的机会及学习快乐,为此他收到人们的敬仰。3.到二战结束后,法国的许多工厂、道路、农场度遭到了毁坏,众多法国人没有工作、衣不...

求短语和句子翻译
1.the tip of the iceberg Believe it or not,this is just the tip of the iceberg.信不信由你,这才只是冰山的一角。Until now, the public has had access to only a very small percentage of that total.迄今为止,公众看到的情报只不过是冰山一角。The airliner crash is seen as ...

怎样翻译英语句子
一个词一个词的翻译,知道大体意思后,用书面语言表达出来。对于这种比较复杂的中文句子,在正式翻译成英文句子之前,应当按照它的含义,将它划分成不同的部分,以便我们确定英文句子的结构。平时做题也可以借助翻译软件,如:百度翻译、有道翻译官等。但是如果想提升英语翻译能力的话,最好自己翻译。句子翻...

英语句子分析 以及翻译
很多人都发现他们的报酬并不公平.many是形容词,定语;people是主语;find是谓语,find sth adj是一个句型,固定这么使用的;unfair修饰rewards,是宾语补足语,说明rewards的状态.3 The money is a recognition of the skills and dedication of an athlete.金钱是对一个运动员的技能和奉献的认可.句子是主系...

英语短语和句子翻译,不要机译,各位展现实力帮小妹啊
1.我们应该做什么来改善环境? What shall we do to improve the enviroment 2.在公共场所 in public 3.保护环境 to protect the enviroment 4.砍树 to cut down trees 5.保持我们环境干净和整洁是我们的职责 it is our duty to keep the enviroment clean 6.踏草坪 to step on the lawn 7....

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译
翟云伤科: 1、她比她姐姐更外向一点 She is more outgoing than her sister. 2、一定不要让你父母失望 Don't let your parents down. Don't disappointed your parents. 3、我妈妈已经习惯了步行上班 My mother gets used to work by foot. 4、他是多么诚实的男孩...

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译 -
翟云伤科: . Today's weather is as good as yesterday's weather. 2 John every Wednesday are back to help the teacher clean the classroom health. 3 Tengen raining, the streets almost no one. 4 When he knocked on the door, I was calling my mother. 5 If the ...

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译 -
翟云伤科: 1 she is grateful to George for all that he has done for her2 please be sure to see Pro. Wang off tomorrow morning3 according to my experience, the girl's word might be true4 the price...

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译
翟云伤科: 1.老师叫我们避免上课迟到. The teachers ask us to avoid being late for school. 2.我们应当拒绝随地吐痰 We shouldn't spit anywhere. 3.我们有责任节约用水 It is our duty to save the water. 4.你介意为她捎口信吗 Do you mind taking a message for ...

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译
翟云伤科: Forget的现在分词Forgotten 1.Have you ever been to America? 2.He isn't a doctor,neither am I (Nor am I 也可以). 3..Both the boys and the girls are wrong. 4.He won't come today ,even tomorrow. 5.Many parents complain that toys affect children's ...

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译
翟云伤科: 1.我买了一台电脑,这台电脑很好用 I bought a computer,and it's very easy to use. 2.他喜欢吃牛肉,但是昨天买的牛肉被猫吃了 He likes to eat beef,but the beef he bought yesterday was eaten by the cat. 3.他是我们这里的唯一的留学生 He is the only internatonal student here. 4.月亮是离地球最近的天体 The moon is the nearest celestial bodies to earth.

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译
翟云伤科:1.当我是个小男孩的时候,我总是太害羞而不敢和别人说话 2.我母亲让我加入它!(应该是take part in)

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译
翟云伤科: and Tony decides to give her her one one as his birthday gift for her .

洛龙区17716586971: 翻译英语句子 -
翟云伤科: 1. 那位英国人花了一年多的时间学习汉语.2. 我兄弟泰德花了200元买这些书.

洛龙区17716586971: 英语句子翻译
翟云伤科: 您好! 1.My favourite subject is math, so I learn it very well. (这里因此应该用so) 2.What's the date today? September the 9th. 3.Let me show you around the morden building. (show sb around sth带领某人参观...) 4.I walk to go to school for about ...

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网