需要勃朗宁夫人的一首爱情短诗,英文原版

作者&投稿:泰薛 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
急需勃朗宁夫人的《葡萄牙人十四行诗集》的英文原版。~

(1)我想起,当年希腊的诗人曾经歌咏:
I thought once how Theocritus had sung
年复一年,那良辰在殷切的盼望中
Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years,
翩然降临,各自带一份礼物
Who each one in a gracious hand appears
分送给世人——年老或是年少。
To bear a gift for mortals, old or young:
当我这么想,感叹着诗人的古调,
And, as I mused it in his antique tongue,
穿过我泪眼所逐渐展开的幻觉,
I saw, in gradual vision through my tears,
我看见,那欢乐的岁月、哀伤的岁月——
The sweet, sad years, the melancholy years,
我自己的年华,把一片片黑影接连着
Those of my own life, who by turns had flung
掠过我的身。紧接着,我就觉察
A shadow across me. Straightway I was 'ware,
(我哭了)我背后正有个神秘的黑影
So weeping, how a mystic Shape did move
在移动,而且一把揪住了我的发,
Behind me, and drew me backward by the hair;
往后拉,还有一声吆喝(我只是在挣扎):
And a voice said in mastery, while I strove, --
“这回是谁逮住了你?猜!”“死,”我答话。
`Guess now who holds thee?' -- `Death.' I said. But, there
听哪,那银铃似的回音:“不是死,是爱!”
(2)The silver answer rang, -- `Not Death, but love.'
可是在上帝的全宇宙里,总共才只
But only three in all God's universe
三个人听见了你那句话:除了
Have heard this word thou hast said, -- Himself, beside
讲话的你、听话的我,就是他——
Thee speaking, and me listening! and replied
上帝自己!我们中间还有一个
One of us ... _that_ was God, ... and laid the curse
出来答话;那昏黑的诅咒落上
So darkly on my eyelids, as to amerce
我的眼皮,挡了你,不让我看见,
My sight from seeing thee, -- that if I had died,
就算我瞑了目,放上沉沉的“压眼钱”,
The death-weights, placed there, would have signified
也不至于那么彻底隔绝。唉,
Less absolute exclusion. `Nay' is worse
比谁都厉害,上帝的那一声“不行!”
From God than from all others, O my friend!
要不然,世俗的诽谤离间不了我们,
Men could not part us with their worldly jars,
任风波飞扬,也不能动摇那坚贞;
Nor the seas change us, nor the tempests bend;
我们的手要伸过山岭,互相接触;
Our hands would touch for all the mountain-bars
有那么一天,天空滚到我俩中间,
And, heaven being rolled between us at the end,
我俩向星辰起誓,还要更加握紧。
We should but vow the faster for the stars.
(3)我们原不一样,尊贵的人儿呀,
Unlike are we, unlike, O princely Heart!
原不一样是我们的职司和前程。
Unlike our uses and our destinies.
你我头上的天使,迎面飞来,
Our ministering two angels look surprise
翅膀碰上了翅膀,彼此瞪着
On one another, as they strike athwart
惊愕的眼睛。你想,你是华宫里
Their wings in passing. Thou, bethink thee, art
后妃的上宾,千百双殷勤的明眸
A guest for queens to social pageantries,
(哪怕挂满了泪珠,也不能教我的眼
With gages from a hundred brighter eyes
有这份光彩)请求你担任领唱。
Than tears even can make mine, to play thy part
那你干什么从那灯光辉映的纱窗里
Of chief musician. What hast _thou_ to do
望向我?——我,一个凄凉、流浪的
With looking from the lattice-lights at me,
歌手,疲乏地*着柏树,吟叹在
A poor, tired, wandering singer, ... singing through
茫茫的黑暗里。圣油搽在你头上——
The dark, and leaning up a cypress tree?
可怜我,头上承受着凉透的夜露。
The chrism is on thine head, -- on mine, the dew, --
只有死,才能把这样的一对扯个平。
And Death must dig the level where these agree.
(4)Thou hast thy calling to some palace-floor,
你曾经受到邀请,进入了宫廷,
Most gracious singer of the high poems! where
温雅的歌手!你唱着崇高的诗篇;
The dancers will break footing, from the care
贵客们停下舞步,为了好瞻仰你,
Of watching up thy pregnant lips for more.
期待那丰满的朱唇再吐出清音;
And dost thou lift this house's latch too poor
而你却抽起我的门闩,你果真
For hand of thine? and canst thou think and bear
不嫌它亵渎了你的手?没谁看见,
To let thy music drop here unaware
你甘让你那音乐飘落在我门前,
In folds of golden fulness at my door?
叠作层层金声的富丽?你忍不忍?
Look up and see the casement broken in,
你往上瞧,看这窗户都被闯破——
The bats and owlets builders in the roof!
是蝙蝠和夜莺的窠巢盘踞在顶梁,
My cricket chirps against thy mandolin.
是啾啾的蟋蟀在跟你的琵琶应和!
Hush, call no echo up in further proof
住声,别再激起回声来加深荒凉!
Of desolation! there's a voice within
那里边有一个哀音,它必须深躲,
That weeps ... as thou must sing ... alone, aloof.
在暗里哭泣——正象你应该当众歌唱。
(5)我肃穆地端起了我沉重的心,
I lift my heavy heart up solemnly,
象当年希腊女儿捧着那坛尸灰;
As once Electra her sepulchral urn,
眼望着你,我把灰撒在你脚下。
And, looking in thine eyes, I overturn
请看呀,有多大一堆悲哀埋藏在
The ashes at thy feet. Behold and see
我这心坎里;而在那灰暗的深处,
What a great heap of grief lay hid [1] in me,
那惨红的灰烬又怎样在隐约燃烧。
And how the red wild sparkles dimly burn
要是那点点火星给你鄙夷地
Through the ashen greyness. If thy foot in scorn
一脚踏灭、还它们一片黑暗,
Could tread them out to darkness utterly,
这样也好。可是,你偏不,
It might be well perhaps. But if instead
你要守在我身旁,等风来把尘土
Thou wait beside me for the wind to blow
扬起,把死灰吹活;爱呀,那戴在
The grey dust up, ... those laurels on thine head,
你头上的桂冠可不能给你做屏障,
O my Beloved, will not shield thee so,
保护你不让这一片火焰烧坏了
That none of all the fires shall scorch and shred
那底下的发丝。快站远些呀,快走!
The hair beneath. Stand further off then! go.

[1] hid = hidden
(6)Go from me. Yet I feel that I shall stand
舍下我,走吧。可是我觉得,从此
Henceforward in thy shadow. Nevermore
我就一直徘徊在你的身影里。
Alone upon the threshold of my door
在那孤独的生命的边缘,从今再不能
Of individual life, I shall command
掌握自己的心灵,或是坦然地
The uses of my soul, nor lift my hand
把这手伸向日光,象从前那样,
Serenely in the sunshine as before,
而能约束自己不感到你的指尖
Without the sense of that which I forbore --
碰上我的掌心。劫运教天悬地殊
Thy touch upon the palm. The widest land
隔离了我们,却留下了你那颗心,
Doom takes to part us, leaves thy heart in mine
在我的心房里搏动着双重声响。
With pulses that beat double. What I do
正象是酒,总尝得出原来的葡萄,
And what I dream include thee, as the wine
我的起居和梦寐里,都有你的份。
Must taste of its own grapes. And when I sue
当我向上帝祈祷,为着我自个儿
God for myself, He hears the name of thine,
他却听到了一个名字、那是你的;
And sees within my eyes the tears of two.
又在我眼里,看见有两个人的眼泪。
(7)The face of all the world is changed, I think,
全世界的面目,我想,忽然改变了,
Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul
自从我第一次在心灵上听到你的步子
Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole
轻轻、轻轻,来到我身旁——穿过我和
betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink
死亡的边缘:那幽微的间隙。站在
Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,
那里的我,只道这一回该倒下了,
Was caught up into love, and taught the whole
却不料被爱救起,还教给一曲
Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole
生命的新歌。上帝赐我洗礼的
God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,
那一杯苦酒,我甘愿饮下,赞美它
And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.
甜蜜——甜蜜的,如果有你在我身旁。
The names of a country, heaven, are changed away
天国和人间,将因为你的存在
For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;
而更改模样;而这曲歌,这支笛,
And this ... this lute and song ... loved yesterday
昨日里给爱着,还让人感到亲切,
( The singing angels know ) are only dear
那歌唱的天使知道,就因为
Because thy name moves right in what they say.
一声声都有你的名字在荡漾。
(8)你那样慷慨豪爽的施主呀,你把
What can I give thee back, O liberal
你心坎里金碧辉煌的宝藏、
And Princely giver, who hast brought the gold
原封地掏出来,只往我墙外推,
And purple of thine heart, unstained, untold,
任凭象我这样的人去拣起,还是
And laid them on the outside of the wall
把这罕见的舍施丢下;教我拿什么
For such as I to take or leave withal, [1]
来作为你应得的报答?请不要
In unexpected largesse? am I cold,
说我太冷漠、太寡恩,你那许多
Ungrateful, that for these most manifold
重重叠叠的深情厚意,我却
High gifts, I render nothing back at all?
没有一些儿回敬;不,并不是
Not so; not cold, -- but very poor instead.
冷漠无情,实在我太寒伧。你问
Ask God who knows. For frequent tears have run
上帝就明白。那连绵的泪雨冲尽了
The colours from my life, and left so dead
我生命的光彩,只剩一片死沉沉的
And pale a stuff, it were not fitly done
苍白,不配给你当偎依的枕头。
To give the same as pillow to thy head.
走吧!尽把它踏在脚下,作垫石。
Go further! let it serve to trample on.

[1] withal, Original meaning is 'likewise', or
'at the same time'. Here it means 'equally',
'with free choice'.
(9)我能不能有什么、就拿什么给你?
Can it be right to give what I can give?
该不该让你紧挨著我,承受
To let thee sit beneath the fall of tears
我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春,
As salt as mine, and hear the sighing years
在我的唇边重复著叹息,偶而
Re-sighing on my lips renunciative
浮起一丝微笑,哪怕你连劝带哄,
Through those infrequent smiles which fail to live
也随即在叹息里寂灭?啊,我但怕
For all thy adjurations? O my fears,
这并不应该!我俩是不相称的
That this can scarce be right! We are not peers
一对,哪能匹配作情侣?我承认,
So to be lovers; and I own, and grieve,
我也伤心,象我这样的施主
That givers of such gifts as mine are, must
只算得鄙吝。唉,可是我怎能够让
Be counted with the ungenerous. Out, alas!
我满身的尘土玷污了你的紫袍,
I will not soil thy purple with my dust,
叫我的毒气喷向你那威尼斯晶杯!
Nor breathe my poison on thy Venice-glass,
我什么爱也不给,因为什么都不该给。
Nor give thee any love -- which were unjust.
爱呀,让我只爱著你,就算数了吧!
Beloved, I only love thee! let it pass.
(10)不过只要是爱,是爱,可就是美,
Yet, love, mere love, is beautiful indeed
就值得你接受。你知道,爱就是火,
And worthy of acceptation. Fire is bright,
火总是光明的,不问着火的是庙堂
Let temple burn, or flax. And equal light
或者柴堆——那栋梁还是荆榛在烧,
Leaps in the flame from cedar-plank or weed.
火焰里总跳得出同样的光辉。当我
And love is fire. And when I say at need
不由得倾吐出:“我爱你!”在你的眼里,
_I love thee...mark!..._I love thee_ -- in thy sight
那荣耀的瞬息,我忽然成了一尊金身,
I stand transfigured, glorified aright,
感觉到有一道新吐的皓光从我天庭
With conscience of the new rays that proceed
投向你脸上。是爱,就无所谓卑下,
Out of my face toward thine. There's nothing low
即使是最微*的在爱:那微*的生命
In love, when love the lowest: meanest creatures
献爱给上帝,宽宏的上帝受了它、
Who love God, God accepts while loving so.
又回赐给它爱。我那迸发的热情
And what I _feel_, across the inferior features
就象道光,通过我这陋质,昭示了
Of what I _am_, doth flash itself, and show
爱的大手笔怎样给造物润色。
How that great work of Love enhances Nature's.
(11)这么说,把爱情作为我的名份,
And therefore if to love can be desert,
我还不是完全不配承受。虽然,
I am not all unworthy. Cheeks as pale
你看,两颊那么苍白,那摇晃的
As these you see, and trembling knees that fail
双膝仿佛负担不了沉重的心房;
To bear the burden of a heavy heart. --
这疲乏的行吟生涯也曾想望过
This weary minstrel-life that once was girt
把奥纳斯山峰攀登,却只落得一片
To climb Aornus, and can scare avail
辛酸的哀吟,怎好去跟谷莺竞奏?——
to pipe now 'gainst the valley nightingale
干吗提这些来着?啊,亲爱的,
A melancholy music, why advert
不用讲,我高攀不上,不配在你身边
To these things? O belov\`ed, it is plain
占一个位置。可是,就因为我爱你,
I am not of thy worth nor for thy place!
这片爱情提拔我,让我抬起了头、
And yet, because I love thee, I obtain
承受着光明,许我继续活下去,
From that same love this vindicating grace,
哪怕是怎样枉然,也要爱你到底;
To live on still in love, and yet in vain, ...
也要祝福你——即使拒绝你在当面。
To bless thee, yet renounce thee to thy face.
(12)说真的,就是这为我所夸耀的爱吧,
Indeed this very love which is my boast,
当它从胸房涌上眉梢,给我加上
And which, when rising up from breast to brow,
一顶皇冠——那一颗巨大的红宝石,
Doth crown me with a ruby large enow
光彩夺目,让人知道它价值连城……
To draw men's eyes and prove the inner cost, ...
就算我这全部的、最高成就的爱吧,
This love even, all my worth, to the uttermost,
我也不懂得怎样去爱,要不是你
I should not love withal, unless that thou
先立下示范,教给我该怎么办——
Hadst set me an example, shown me how,
当你恳切的目光第一次对上了
When first time thine earnest eyes with mine were crossed
我的目光,而爱呼应了爱。很明白,
And love called love. And thus, I cannot speak
即使爱,我也不能夸说是我的美德。
Of love even, as a good thing of my own.
是你,把我从一片昏迷的软乏中
Thy soul hath snatched up mine all faint and weak
抱起,高置上黄金的宝座,*近在
And placed by thee on a golden throne, --
你的身旁。而我懂得了爱,只因为
And that I love (O soul, we must meek!)
紧挨着你——我唯一爱慕的人
Is by thee only, whom I love alone.
(13)你可是要我把对你涌起的恩情,
And wilt thou have me fashion into speech
形之于言词,而且还觉得十分充裕;
The love I bear thee, finding words enough,
不管有多猛的风,高举起火炬,
And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough
让光辉,从两张脸儿间,把我俩照明?
Between our faces, to cast light on each? --
我却把它掉在你脚边,没法命令
I drop it thy feet. I cannot teach
我的手托着我的心灵,那么远距
My hands to hold my spirit so far off
自己;难道我就能借文字作契据,
From myself ... me ... that I should bring thee proof
掏给你看、那无从抵达的爱情
In words, of love hid in me out of reach.
在我的心坎?不,我宁愿表达
Nay, let the silence of my womanhood
女性的爱凭她的贞静,而换来
command my woman-love to thy belief, --
你的谅解——看见我终不曾软化,
Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed,
任你怎样地央求,我只是咬紧着嘴,
And rend the garment of my life, in brief,
狠心撕裂着生命的衣裙;生怕
By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude,
这颗心一经接触,就泄露了悲哀。
Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief.
(14)如果你一心要爱我,那就别为了么,
If thou must love me, let it be for nought
只是为了爱才爱我。别这么讲:
Except for love's sake only. Do not say
“我爱她,为了她的一笑,她的模样,
`I love her for her smile ... her look ... her way
她柔语的声气;为了她这感触
Of speaking gently, ... for a trick of thought
正好合我的心意,那天里,的确
That falls in well with mine, and certes brought
给我带来满怀的喜悦和舒畅。”
A sense of pleasant ease on such a day' --
亲爱的,这些好处都不能持常,
For these things in themselves, Belov\`ed, may
会因你而变,而这样唱出的爱曲
Be changed, or change for thee, -- and love, so wrought
也将这样哑寂。也别爱我因为你
May be unwrought so. Neither love me for
又怜又惜地给我揩干了泪腮,
Thine own dear pity's wiping my cheeks dry, --
一个人会忘了哭泣,当她久受你
A creature might forget to weep, who bore
温柔的慰安——却因此失了你的爱。
Thy comfort long, and lose thy love thereby!
爱我,请只是为了那爱的意念,
But love for love's sake, that evermore
那你就能继续地爱,爱我如深海。
Thou may'st love on, through love's eternity.
Footnote:
This sonnet is little more than a copy of the
following poemwhich some two and a half centuries
earlier.
Love not me for comely grace,
For my pleasing eye or face,
Nor for any outward part,
No, nor for my constant heart, --
For those may fail, or turn to ill,
So thou and I shall sever:
Keep therefore a true woman's eye,
And love me still, but know not why --
So hast thou the same reason still
To doat upon me ever!
ANON.
Source: The Golden Treasury of The Best Songs and
Lyrical Poems In The English Language,
Oxford University Press, 1929.

请再说一遍我爱你
作者:勃郎宁夫人
说了一遍 请再对我说一遍 说 我爱你
即使那样一遍遍地重复
你会把它看成一支布谷鸟的歌曲
记着 在那青山和绿林间 在那山谷和田野中
如果它缺少了那串布谷鸟的音节 纵使清新的春天
披着满身的绿装降临 也不算完美无缺
爱 四周那么黑暗
耳边只听见惊悸的心声
处于那痛苦的不安之中
我嚷道 再说一遍 我爱你
谁会嫌星星太多 即使每颗星星都在太空中转动
谁会嫌鲜花太多 即使每朵鲜花都洋溢着春意
说 你爱我 你爱我 一声声敲着银钟
只是要记住 还得用灵魂爱我 在默默里
Say over again, and yet once over again, That thou dost love me. Though the word repeated Should seem `acuckoo-song,\' as thou dost treat it. Remember, never to the hill or plain, Valley anwood,without her cuckoo-strain Comes the fresh Spring in all her green completed. Beloved, I, amid the darkness greeted By a doubtful spirit-voice, in that doubt\'s pain Cry, ... `Speak once more ... thou lovest!\' Who can fear Too many stars, though each in heaven shall roll, -- Too many flowers, though each shall crown the year? Say thou dost love me, love me, love me -- toll The silver iterance! -- only minding, Dear,To love me also in silence with thy soul

Yet love, mere love, is beautiful indeed
And worthy of acceptation. Fire is bright,
Let temple burn, or flax. An equal light
Leeps in the flame from cedar plank or weed.
And love is fire; and when I say at need.
I love thee…mark! …I love thee…in the sight
I stand transfigured, glorified aright,
With conscience of the new rays that proceed
Out of my face toward thine, There’s nothing
Low
In love, when love the lowest; meanest
Creatures
Who love God, God accepts while loving so.
And what I feel, across the inferior features
Of what I am, doth flash itself, and show
How the great work of Love enhances
Nature’s.

爱就是火
勃朗宁夫人
只要是爱,是爱,就够你赞美,
只要是爱,是爱,就值得你接受。
要知道,爱就是火,
火总是光明的,
无论焚烧的是庙堂或是柴堆,
是栋梁还是荆棘,
在火焰里总会跳出同样的光辉。
当我倾吐出:"我爱你!"
在你的眼里,
那荣耀的瞬息,我成了一尊金身,
感觉着一道新吐的皓光从我天庭
射向你脸上。

啊,是爱,就无所谓卑下,
即使这爱来自最微贱的,
那微贱的生灵献爱给上帝,
宽宏的上帝接受了它、
又回赐给它爱。
我那迸发的热情就象一道光,
通过我这微贱的躯体,
展示了爱的光芒,
又怎样给造物润色...

I Swear(勃朗宁夫人)

I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies
and i swear like the shadow that's by your side
i see the questions in your eyes
i know what's weighing on your mind
you can be sure i know my part
'cause i'll stand beside you through the years
you'll only cry those happy tears
and though i'd make mistakes
i'll never break your heart
and i swear by the moon and the stars in the skies
i'll be there
i swear like the shadow that's by your side
i'llbe there
for better or worse,till death do us part
i'll love you with every beat of my heart
and i swear
i gove you everything i can
i'll build your dreams with these two hands
we'll hang some memories on the walls
and when(and when)just the two of us are there
you won't have to ask if i'd still care
'cos as the tome turns the page
my love won't age at all


需要勃朗宁夫人的一首爱情短诗,英文原版
勃朗宁夫人 只要是爱,是爱,就够你赞美,只要是爱,是爱,就值得你接受。要知道,爱就是火,火总是光明的,无论焚烧的是庙堂或是柴堆,是栋梁还是荆棘,在火焰里总会跳出同样的光辉。当我倾吐出:"我爱你!"在你的眼里,那荣耀的瞬息,我成了一尊金身,感觉着一道新吐的皓光从我天庭 射向你...

you'll love me yet诗歌
《You'll Love Me Yet》是勃朗宁夫人创作的一首深情诗篇,中文译作《你总有爱我的一天》。这首诗表达了女子对爱人坚定不移的爱意,以及她坚信终将赢得真爱的决心。诗中以花朵的生长比喻爱情的逐渐发展,即使最初的爱可能不那么直接,但总会留下痕迹,哪怕只是一抹欣赏的眼神,也能抵消无尽的等待和付...

诗人朗宁的作品有哪些
勃朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第一首我想起,当年希腊的诗人曾经歌咏:I thought once how Theocritus had sung年复一年,那良辰在殷切的盼望中Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years, 翩然降临,各自带一份礼物Who each one in a gracious hand appears分送给世人--年老或是年少。To bear a gift for m...

急求,勃朗宁夫人的葡萄牙人十四行情诗英文原版
勃朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第一首 I thought once how Theocritus had sung Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years,Who each one in a gracious hand appears To bear a gift for mortals, old or young:And, as I mused it in his antique tongue,I saw, in gradual vision th...

you'll love me yet的诗歌
《You'll Love Me Yet》是一首来自勃朗宁夫人之手的诗。中文译为《你总有爱我的一天》。以下为中英对照版原诗:You'll love Me yetYOU'LL love me yet!—and I can tarryYour love's protracted growing:June rear'd that bunch of flowers you carry,From seeds of April's sowing.I plant...

请帮忙找一首勃朗宁夫人诗歌的原文
请再说一遍我爱你 作者:勃郎宁夫人 说了一遍 请再对我说一遍 说 我爱你 即使那样一遍遍地重复 你会把它看成一支布谷鸟的歌曲 记着 在那青山和绿林间 在那山谷和田野中 如果它缺少了那串布谷鸟的音节 纵使清新的春天 披着满身的绿装降临 也不算完美无缺 爱 四周那么黑暗 耳边只听见惊悸的心声 ...

伊丽莎白.布朗生平简介
伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁(1806年3月6日-1861年6月29日),又称勃朗宁夫人或白朗宁夫人,是英国维多利亚时代最受人尊敬的诗人之一。生于1806年3月6日。十五岁时,不幸骑马跌损了脊椎。从此,下肢瘫痪达24年。在她39岁那年,结识了小她6岁的诗人罗伯特·勃朗宁,她那充满着哀怨的生命从此打开了新的一...

勃朗宁夫人哪首诗最有名 勃朗宁夫人最有名的诗
勃朗宁夫人最有名的诗 1、《葡萄牙十四行诗集》是勃朗宁夫人最出名的诗。2、伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁,又称勃朗宁夫人或白朗宁夫人,是英国维多利亚时代最受人尊敬的诗人之一。生于1806年3月6日。15岁时,不幸骑马跌损了脊椎。从此,下肢瘫痪达24年。在她39岁那年,结识了小她6岁的诗人罗伯特·勃朗宁...

白朗尼夫人写的诗
伊利莎白·勃朗宁夫人生于1806年3月6日。1861年6月29日,勃朗宁夫人偎依在勃朗宁怀中,毫无征兆地离开人世。夫妇俩留下的不朽诗集《葡萄牙人十四行诗集》是他们爱情生活的真实写照。而《我是怎样的爱你?》是勃朗宁夫人的一首著名的十四行诗诗名。 在她出生的年代,英国还鲜有女孩子上学读书。她的弟弟教会了她古希腊...

勃朗宁夫人十四行诗
伊利莎白·勃朗宁夫人生于1806年3月6日。1861年6月29日,勃朗宁夫人偎依在勃朗宁怀中,毫无征兆地离开人世。夫妇俩留下的不朽诗集《葡萄牙人十四行诗集》是他们爱情生活的真实写照。而《我是怎样的爱你?》是勃朗宁夫人的一首著名的十四行诗诗名。 在她出生的年代,英国还鲜有女孩子上学读书。她的弟弟教会了她古希腊...

潮阳区18346699264: 需要勃朗宁夫人的一首爱情短诗,英文原版 -
索紫感欣: I Swear(勃朗宁夫人) I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies and i swear like the shadow that's by your side i see the questions in your eyes i know what's weighing on your mind you can be sure i know my part 'cause i'll stand beside you ...

潮阳区18346699264: I see thine inage through的英文版要勃朗宁夫人《I see thine inage through》的英文版!中文版:今夜,我是透过眼泪想到你,可白天,我还是在微笑着看着... -
索紫感欣:[答案] Sonnet 30 - I see thine image through my tears to-night see thine image through my tears to-night,And yet to-day I saw thee smiling. HowRefer the cause?—Beloved, is it thouOr I, who makes me sad? Th...

潮阳区18346699264: 急求,勃朗宁夫人的葡萄牙人十四行情诗英文原版
索紫感欣: 勃朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第一首 I thought once how Theocritus had sung Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years, Who each one in a gracious hand appears To bear a gift for mortals, old or young:And, as I mused it in his antique tongue,...

潮阳区18346699264: 急求,勃朗宁夫人的葡萄牙人十四行情诗英文原版 -
索紫感欣: 看看卓越网,上面比较齐全

潮阳区18346699264: 求勃朗宁夫人的一首抒情诗 -
索紫感欣: 白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第一首 我想起,当年希腊的诗人曾经歌咏:I thought once how Theocritus had sung 年复一年,那良辰在殷切的盼望中 Of the sweet years, the dear and wished-for years, 翩然降临,各自带一份礼物 Who each one in a ...

潮阳区18346699264: 请帮忙找一首勃朗宁夫人诗歌的原文请再说一遍我爱你说了一遍,请再对我说一遍,说“我爱你!”即使那样一遍遍的重复,你会把它看成一支“布谷鸟的歌... -
索紫感欣:[答案] 请再说一遍我爱你 作者:勃郎宁夫人 说了一遍 请再对我说一遍 说 我爱你 即使那样一遍遍地重复 你会把它看成一支布谷鸟的歌曲 记着 在那青山和绿林间 在那山谷和田野中 如果它缺少了那串布谷鸟的音节 纵使清新的春天 披着满身的绿装降临 也不...

潮阳区18346699264: 陪伴是最长情的告白用英语怎么说!!!(想纹身上!) -
索紫感欣: 您好,可以参考以下翻译:To accompany lifetime is the deepest confession of love.陪伴一生是最深情的告白.或To accompany lifetime symbolizes a confession with eternal of love.陪伴一生象徵著永恒的爱的表白.因为一般直翻多少会有点出入...

潮阳区18346699264: 求一篇英语情诗 -
索紫感欣: 我怎样爱你作者:伊丽莎白.巴莱特.白朗宁(Elizabeth Barrett Browning) 译者:阮一峰我怎样爱你?让我来告诉你. 我用我灵魂所能达到的极限来爱你, 就像在黑暗中感受 生命的尽头和上帝的恩惠. 我爱你,是日光和烛焰下 最基本的需要...

潮阳区18346699264: 谁能给几个国外的一些经典爱情诗? -
索紫感欣: 裴多菲《我愿意是急流》,叶赛宁《你不爱我也不怜悯我》,莎士比亚《你的长夏永远不会凋谢》,勃朗宁夫人《十四行情诗》,叶芝《当你老了》……我爱诗,可以与我交流:312011645(QQ)

潮阳区18346699264: 女生朗读英文诗歌how do I love thee?(布朗宁夫人的著名爱情诗)急求推荐背景纯音乐 -
索紫感欣: ,,,

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网