哈利波特英文短句摘抄100

作者&投稿:泊宝 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
~

邓布利多Professor Dumbledore

1.这块镜子不会给我们知识和真相,人们只会在它前面虚度光阴,甚至发疯,人不能活在梦里而忘记生活。

This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth.Men have wasted away in front of it.Even gone mad.It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

2.想要找到魔法石,找到它但不利用它的人才能得到它。因为你的母亲,她为你牺牲了自己,那种牺牲留下了印记。在你的身体里,那是爱,哈利,是爱。

Who wanted to find the Stone, find it but not use it, would be able to get it. It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you and that kind of act leaves a mark. It lives in your very skin. Love, Harry. Love.

3. 对付敌人我们需要很大的勇气,但在朋友面前坚定立场需要更大的勇气。

It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

4. 我们的本性不由能力决定而在于我们的选择。

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.

5.梦里是一个属于我们的世界,让他们在海里畅游,在空中翱翔吧。

For in dreams, We enter a world that' s entirely our own. Let them swin the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud.

6.孩子的声音,虽然无比真诚,但对不愿倾听的人也没有价值。

A child' s voice, however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen.

7.时间真是神秘,有无穷的力量,乱加干涉又很危险。

Mysterious thing, time. Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous .

8.虽然我们来自不同地域,语言各异,但我们的心紧紧相连。

While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues. Our hearts beat as one.

9.没有咒语,能让人起死回生哈利。

No spell can reawaken the dead, Harry.

11. 你有天赋,有名气,法力强大,这都是霍拉斯看中的。斯拉格霍恩教授想把你收入门下, 哈利。你会是他的珍宝。

You're talented, famous and powerful. Everything Horace values. Professor Slughorn is gonna try to collect you, Harry. You would be his crowning jewel.

12. 年轻真好,可以爱得死去活来。

Oh, to be young and to feel love' s keen sting.

13.哈利,人老了,感慨就多了。

Forgive my mawkishness, Harry. I'm an old man.

14.真正的人永远都会有用武之地的。

A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm afraid.

15.叫你躲你就躲,叫你跑你就跑,叫你扔下我逃命,你也得听话。

Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so.

16.他必须赴死,而且必须由伏地魔亲自动手,必须如此。

He must die. And Voldemort himself must do it. That is essential.

17.哈利,你这个出色的孩子,勇敢的男子汉。

Harry, you wonderful boy. You brave, brave man.

18.你说我们在国王十字车站,只要你想好了,就可以登上一列火车。

We're in King' s Cross, you say. I think if you so decide, you'll be able to aboard a train.

20.不要怜悯死者, 哈利。怜悯生者,尤其要怜悯那些心中无爱的人。

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, all those who live without love.

21.当然是发生在你脑子里的事,哈利。但那为什么不能是真实的呢?

Of course it's happening inside your dead , Harry. Why should that mean, that it's not real?

22. 哈利,我又要苛求你了。

Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry.

23. 我总是忘记,你已经长大了,总觉得你还是住在壁橱里的小男孩。

You know, at times, I forget how much you've grown. At times, I still see the small boy from the cupboard.

哈利·波特 Harry Potter

24. 他还会回来的,只要这里还有人忠诚于他。

He ' ll never be gone. Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him.

25.霍格沃茨不能没有你,海格。

There' s no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid.

29.努力练习很重要,但还有一件事更加重要,就是相信自己。

Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more: believing in yourself.

30.历史上所有伟大的巫师开始的时候都跟我们现在一样,是学生,他们能做到, 我们也能。

Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?

31.你才软弱,你永远不懂爱也不懂友谊,你真可悲。

You're the weak one and you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.

32.我们会令他们骄傲的,纳威。我保证。

We're gonna make them proud, Neville. That's a promise.

34.勇敢些,教授。像我母亲那样勇敢点,不然你将让她蒙羞。不然她就白白牺牲了,不然鱼竿将永远是空的。

Be brave, professor. Be brave like my mother. Otherwise, you disgrace her. Otherwise, she died for nothing. Otherwise, the bowl will remain empty forever.


35. 阿不思· 西弗勒斯·波特,你是以霍格沃兹两名校长的名字命名的。其中一位就是斯莱特林的,他是我见过的最勇敢的人。

Albus Severus Potter. You were named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin. And he was the bravest man I' ve ever known.

36.他说虽然我们面临着一场战争,我们却拥有一件伏地魔没有的东西,为之奋斗的目标。

That even though we've got a fight ahead of us, w

e' ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have. Something worth fighting for.

37.说实话,这些年我已经习惯一头雾水了。

Actually, sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.

38.可能这就是举行婚礼最好的理由,一切还要继续。

Maybe that' s the best reason to have it. Because of everything that's going on.

39.我相信我所认识的邓布利多。

I trusted the man I know.

40.告诉他们那晚发生了什么,告诉他们你是怎样看着他的眼睛杀死了那位完全信任你的长者。

Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye. A man who trusted you and killed him.

罗恩·苇斯莱 Ron Weasley

41.你一定是最年轻的魁地奇选手。

You must be the youngest Quidditch player.

42. 妈妈织的毛衣,好像你也有一件。

Oh,my mum made it ,looks like you’ve got one too.

43.哈利你一定要继续下去。不是我,也不是赫敏,是你。

Harry, it ' s you that has to go on.Not me. Not Hermione. You

44.也许你不用自己一个人扛, 哥们。

Maybe you don't have to do this by yourself, mate.

45.有时候虽然犯了错,却有好结果。

Even when you go wrong, it turns our right.

46咱就不能在霍尔沃兹安稳地过一年吗?也是,要是没有麻烦,那多没意思 。

Do you think we' ll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts? Oh, well. What' s life without a few dragons .

48.是勒维“奥”萨而不是勒维奥“萨”,实话实说,她就是个噩梦,难怪她交不到朋友。

It’s Leviosa, not Leviosar.She’s a nightmare,honestly!No wond

er she hasn’t got any friends.

49.哈利,我知道你在想什么,但是别这样,镜子里的事情是虚幻的。

Harry, I know what you ' re thinking, but don ' t .There' s something not right about that mirror.

赫敏·格兰杰 Hermione Granger

51.我一直以为霍格沃兹的期末考很难,但是却觉得挺轻松的

I ' d always heard Hogwarts ' end-of-year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable.

52.你会没事的,哈利。你是个了不起的巫师,真的。我不过是死读书,再耍点小聪明。

You' ll be okay, Harry. You ' re a great wizard. You really are. Me ? Books and cleverness.

53.还有更重要的东西,那就是友谊和勇气。

There are more important things.Friendship and bravery.

54.生活充满着惊喜。

Always a total surprise.

56.树林不在,小河不在,我也不再是那个我,也许我们就该待在这,哈利,慢慢老去。

Not the trees. Not the river. Not even me. Maybe We should just stay here, Harry. Grow old.

麦格教授 Professor McGonagall

57,这个孩子会非常有名,我们世界里的每一个人都会知道他的名字。

This boy will be famous. There won’t be a child in our world who doesn’t know his name.

58.每个女孩的身体里都沉睡着一只想要翩翩起舞的天鹅。

Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight.

59.霍格沃兹正值危急时刻,守住边界,保卫我们,为学校尽你们的义务。

Hogwarts is threatened. Man the boundaries. Protect us. Do your duty to our school.

海格 Hagrid

60.你是一名巫师,哈利。

You are a wizard, Harry!

61.对待生物的诀窍就是要安抚它。

The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him.

62.外面正在发生变化,就像上次一样,暴风雨就要来了, 哈利。我们要做好准备。

It's changing out there. Just like last time. There's a storm coming, Harry. We'd all best be ready when she does.

63.看起来解铃还须系铃人。

Seems only right that I should be the one that you away now.

斯内普教授 Professor Snape

64.显然,名声不代表一切。

Clearly,fame isn’t everything.

65.波特,你的天赋令人叹服。你有普通人梦寐以求的天赋,做救世之星的感觉一定很好。

You astonish with your gifts, potter. mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen one.

66.她嫉妒你。她很平庸,你却不同寻常。

She's jealous. She's ordinary and you're special.

67.你让他活着,只是让他到时候去赴死。就像养一头猪,最后宰了。

You've kept him alive, so he can die at the proper moment. You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter.

68.您想没想过对我要求太多?让我做什么都理所当然。

Have you ever considered that you ask too much that you take too much for granted? Has it ever.

69.以您的智慧想没想过我不愿再这么下去了?

crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?

小天狼星布莱克 Sirius Black

70.但要记住爱我们的人永远不会离开我们,他们就在这里。

But know this: The ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here.

71.不冒险哪来的乐趣?

What' s life without a little risk?

72.你不是个坏人,你是个好人,只是经历了些不幸。

You're not a bad person. You're a very good person who bad things have happened 

74. 你已经干得很棒了。剩下的交给我吧。

You're done beautifully. Now, let me take it from here.

约翰·卢平 R.J Lupin

75.哈利,每天都有人消失,能信任的人太少了。

People are disappearing, Harry, daily. We place our trust in a handful of people.

76.你可是改变了一切,你发觉了真相,拯救了一个无辜的人,就算是天大的改变了。

It made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth. You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate. It made a great deal of difference.

77. 恐惧会让人干出可怕的事, 哈利。

Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.

78.哈利是我们最大的希望,相信他。

Harry is the best hope We have. Trust him.

79.不管你相不相信邓布利多的判断。邓布利多相信斯内普,因此我也相信。

It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore' s judgement. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do.

80.你被仇恨蒙蔽了眼睛。

You're blinded by hatred.

斯拉格霍恩教授 Professor Slughorn

81就算他有邪恶的念头也隐藏的很深。

If the monster existed it was buried deep within.

83,但我想生活就是这样,你走着走着,突然之间, 消失了。

But that's life, I suppose. You go along and then suddenly, poof.

伏地魔 Voldemort

84.何苦自寻死路,不如共享永生。

Why suffer an horrific death when you can join me and live.

85.世上本无善恶,只有权力和无力追逐权力的人。

There is no good and evil.There is only power and those too weak to seek it.

86.因为害怕,而不是忠诚。

Out of fear, not loyalty

87.大难不死的男孩,你的传奇是谎言堆砌的,哈利。

The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry.

7Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.

88.巫师的血,每流一滴都是极大的浪费。因此我下令撤军,在此期间,体面地安葬死者。

Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I, therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose your dead with dignity.

90.与我在禁林里相见直面你的命运吧。若你不来,我会赶尽杀绝所有胆敢窝藏你的人,不论男女老少。

Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, l shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me.

纳威·隆巴顿 Neville Longbottom

91.每天都有人死去,我们今晚失去了哈利,但他仍然与我们同在。哈利的心还在为我们而跳动。为我们所有人,还没结束呢。

People die everyday. We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. Harry' s heart died beat for us. For all of us. It's not over.

92.邓布利多军就是为了战斗。

Dumbledore' s Army' s supposed to be about doing something real.

奥利凡德 Mr.Ollivander

93.稀奇的是,你注定要使用这根魔杖,而另一根魔杖的主人给你留下了那道疤痕。

It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.

94.是魔杖选择巫师。

The wand chooses the wizard

德拉科·马尔福 Draco Malfoy

特里劳妮教授 Professor Trelawney

96.真相就像书页中隐藏的句句箴言,等待人们去发现。

The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read.

巴蒂·克劳奇 Barty Crouch

97. 不过, 生活还要继续,我们也走到了现在,你父母肯定会以你为荣, 波特。

Still, life goes on and here we stand. I' m sure your parents would be very proud of you today, Potter.

卢娜·洛夫古德 Luna Lovegood

98.失去的东西到最后总会回到我们身边,虽然有时会出乎意料。

The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect.

亚瑟·苇斯莱 Arthur Weasley

99.麻瓜有谚语,真相总会大白对吗?

As the Muggles say, truth will out. Yes ?

100.我所显示的不是你的脸,而是你心里的渴望。

I show not your face but your heart desire.




京山县19410018138: 找哈利波特里的英文语句2、被一个人这样深深地爱过,尽管那个爱我们的人已经死了,也会给我们留下一个永远的护身符.——邓不利多3、对付敌人我们需... -
邵幸孚来:[答案] 2,drive a person like this and dearly over,though the our person in that love has died,also will leave us a lasting amulet.The ——邓 is much more disadvantageous3,deal with the enemy we need the supe...

京山县19410018138: 哈利波特经典语句附英文 -
邵幸孚来: 1、对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是另一场伟大的冒险. ——邓不利多 2、被一个人这样深深地爱过,尽管那个爱我们的人已经死了,也会给我们留下一个永远的护身符. ——邓不利多 3、对付敌人我们需要超人的胆量,而要在朋友面...

京山县19410018138: 哈利波特经典语录24句(中文英文对照版本) -
邵幸孚来: 去百度文库,查看完整内容>内容来自用户:敢死队加里森哈利波特经典语录 1For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure.对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是另一场伟大的冒险.——邓不利多2 .This was a man ...

京山县19410018138: 《哈利波特》的经典英文表达!急用!故事情节(可以是汉语的),还有经典的英文表达,要10句!可把汉语意思写出来哈!急用!要十句英文的! -
邵幸孚来:[答案] 1.只有当这里的人都背叛我的时候,我才算真正离开了这所学校.Only when the people here have betrayed me,I only really left... This pain is part of being human- 你心里的感受,没有什么可丢脸的,哈利.恰恰相反……事实上你能感受到这样的痛苦,正...

京山县19410018138: 哈利波特与死亡圣器下的英文好词好句 -
邵幸孚来:[答案] i would take him before he find this!这是哈利和奥利凡德对话的最后一句,充分表现了他顽强奋斗到底的精神,我很喜欢!i trust him哈利对阿布福斯不止一次的说了这句话,人就是应该有一种坚持的信仰,然后不断的去执着...

京山县19410018138: 哈利波特与魔法石的英文好词好句(要中英对照) 速度!!! -
邵幸孚来: Harry:You? No it can't be; Snape he was he was the one--- 哈利:你?不!怎么会?应该是斯内普! Quirrell:Yes he does seem the type doesn't he? Next to him who would suspect p-p-poor st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell? 奇洛:对,没错!...

京山县19410018138: 谁给我《哈利波特与混血王子》的十句经典英语对白? -
邵幸孚来: 哈利波特与混血王子经典台词 出自Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince英文原版 Voldemort sneered. 'If you do not want to give me a job-' 'Of course I don't,' said Dumbledore.'And I don't think for a moment you expected me to. Nevertheless, you ...

京山县19410018138: 哈利波特英文版中有启示或喜欢的句子....
邵幸孚来: Helayfacedown,listeningtothesilence.Hewasperfectlyalone. 原来,这才是真相.哈利躺在那个他曾经以为自己洞悉了胜利秘密的办公室里,把脸埋进一条脏兮兮的毯子,终于明白了自己注定无法幸存.

京山县19410018138: 哈利波特第一次去坐火车去学校,问站台的英文句子 -
邵幸孚来: Harry:Excuse me?can you tell me how to get to the....Molly:how to get to the platform?Harry羞涩一笑点点头.

京山县19410018138: harry potter里的经典语录
邵幸孚来:最近正在整理中…等HPDH出来后还得再增加的…选了几段…只打英文…有点乱,请见谅… 1.“Welcome,” he said. “Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! ...

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网