复仇者联盟中的4句英文句子谁能告诉我??

作者&投稿:潮聪 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
求复仇者联盟完整英文台词~

复仇者联盟 Avengers
宇宙魔方已经苏醒了
The Tesseract has awakened.
它处在人类那微不足道的世界 It is on a little world, a human world.
人类觊觎它的能量
They would wield its power,
但只有我们的盟友才对它了如指掌
but our ally knows its workings as they never will.
他将为我们开路 He is ready to lead
我们的军队奇塔瑞 紧随其后
and our force, our Chitauri, will follow.
事成之后 那个世界归他 A world will be his.
整个宇宙 归您 The universe, yours.
至于人类 除了灰飞湮灭 还能有什么下场? And the humans, what can they do but burn?
所有人员注意 All personnel,
疏散命令已确认
the evacuation order has been confirmed.
联合暗能量任务 西区 飞马计划
到底什么情况? How bad is it?
问题就是 我们也不知道
That's the problem, sir. We don't know.
塞尔维格博士观测到 四小时前宇宙魔方能量爆发一次
Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.
NASA没准许塞尔维格进入测试阶段
NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.
他没在测试 他根本就不在实验室里
He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room.
这是魔方自发行为 Spontaneous event.
魔方自行启动?
It just turned itself on?
现在它的能量等级呢?
Where are the energy levels now?
不断上升 塞尔维格控制不了 我们就下令疏散了
Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.
全部撤离还要多久?






















































Freedom.
自由是弥天大谎
Freedom is life's great lie.
摆脱了它 你才能真正体会到 Once you accept that, in your heart,
什么才是平静
you will know peace.
说得好 "平静"
Yeah, you say "peace",
我觉得你说反了吧
I kind of think you mean the other thing.
长官 弗瑞指挥官在拖时间 Sir, Director Fury is stalling.
这个地方马上要爆炸了 This place is about to blow
上面几百尺的土层塌下来
and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.
他打算把我们活埋了 He means to bury us.
以前的法老也这么干 Like the pharaohs of old.
他说得对 通道正在崩坏









He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.
两分钟内再不走我们就得丧命于此
We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical. 好吧
Well, then.
我需要这些车
I need these vehicles.
他是谁? - 他们没告诉我
- Who's that? - They didn't tell me.
特工希尔! Hill!
能收到吗? Do you copy?
巴顿叛变了
Barton has turned.
他们拿到宇宙魔方了! 堵住他们!
They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!
好 快走吧 别管了 快走! Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!
楼上没人了 长官 你快走
We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.
指挥官?









Director?
弗瑞指挥官 能收到吗? Director Fury, do you copy?
宇宙魔方落入敌方手中
The Tesseract is with a hostile force.
有人员伤亡 希尔你呢? I have men down. Hill?
许多人被埋住了
A lot of men still under.
不知道有几人生还
I don't know how many survivors.
通知所有人
Sound a general call.
我要所有未参与救援的人员
I want every living soul not working rescue
去找那个手提箱
looking for that briefcase. 明白
Roger that.
科尔森 我们回基地 进入7级警戒
Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.
这意味着














































求你了 Please.
下次该先把钱收了
You should've got paid up front, Banner.
我说 对于一个 You know, for a man
应该避免压力的人而言
who's supposed to be avoiding stress
你真是选错了落脚的地方
you picked a hell of a place to settle.
逃避压力不是关键
Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
那该如何? 练瑜伽? Then what is it? Yoga?
你帮我带到郊区来 真够聪明的
You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
我猜这儿已经被包围了吧
I assume the whole place is surrounded.
只有你和我 Just you and me.
还有你那位小影后? And your actress buddy?










她也是特工吗? 这么早就入伙了? Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
我当初也是 I did.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 Natasha Romanoff.
你是来杀我的吗 罗曼诺夫小姐? Are you here to kill me, Ms.Romanoff?
这样事情会闹得很不愉快的
Because that's not going to work out for everyone.
不 当然不是 我代表神盾局来的
No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们怎么找到我的? How did they find me?
我们从没跟丢过 博士 We never lost you, Doctor.
只是保持距离罢了 We've kept our distance.










也帮助过你不受他方势力
Even helped keep some other interested parties
的骚扰
off your scent.
为什么? Why?
尼克·弗瑞好像很信任你 Nick Fury seems to trust you.
我们现在需要你挺身而出
But now we need you to come in.
如果我拒绝呢? What if I say no?
我会说服你 I'll persuade you.
那如果我的另一面说不呢?
And what if the other guy says no?
他安分守己已经一年多了
You've been more than a year without an incident.
我想他不会打破平静的
I don't think you want to break that streak.
可不是每次我都能控制住的
Well, I don't every time get what I want.





































这不是复仇者
This isn't about the Avengers.
我们看到了名单 We've seen the list.
你手下有世界顶级的秘密安全部队
You're running the world's greatest covert security network
你却要把人类的安危和命运
and you're going to leave the fate of the human race
交给一群怪物
to a handful of freaks.
我没想交给谁
I'm not leaving anything to anyone.
我们需要一个应急部队 We need a response team.
他们可能性格孤僻 甚至有缺陷
These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
但我相信 正确指引下这是一支好队伍
but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.
你相信? You believe?
胜仗不是靠直觉 指挥官
War isn't won by sentiment, Director.










不 靠的是士兵
No, it's won by soldiers.
时间不多了
There's not enough time.
必须把它抛下水!
I got to put her in the water!
你不会孤单的 You won't be alone. 天呐
Oh, my God.
这人还活着!
This guy is still alive!
睡不着?
Trouble sleeping?
我睡了70年了 长官 已经睡够了
I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
那你应该出去转转 开心点 看看世界
Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.
我昏迷时 我们在打仗
When I went under, the world was at war.
我醒来后 他们说我们赢了 I wake up, they say we won.










但他们没说我们丢了什么 They didn't say what we lost.
一路走来确实有些错误
We've made some mistakes along the way.
最近也有个
Some, very recently.
你是带着任务来的 长官?
Are you here with a mission, sir? 是的 I am.
想要让我重返世界?
Trying to get me back in the world?
是去拯救它 Trying to save it.
九头蛇组织的秘密武器 HYDRA'S secret weapon.
他们找你的时候
Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
一代钢铁侠从深海里捞上来的 when he was looking for you.
他想法和我们一样
He thought what we think.




























































































好吧 那... Well, then...
就这么说定了 注意安全 Square deal. Fly safe.
认真工作哦 Work hard.
你能送我去拉呱迪亚机场吗?
So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?
我可以送你过去 - 太好了 I can drop you. - Fantastic.
诶我说
I want to hear
那个大提琴女 你俩还好着么? about the cellist. Is that still a thing?
她回波兰去了
She moved back to Portland.
什么? 讨厌! What? Boo!
离基地还有四十分钟 长官
We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.
这个班纳博士想复制博士在我身上用的药?
So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?










很多人都想
A lot of people were.
你是世界上第一个超级英雄
You were the world's first superhero.
班纳觉得伽马射线可能是解开
Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking
艾斯金博士的配方的关键 Erskine's original formula.
他没成功 对吧?
Didn't really go his way, did it? 确实
Not so much.
不变身时 他就像霍金
When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking.
就是说他很聪明
He's like a smart person.
我得说 I gotta say,
正式见到你真是非常荣幸
it's an honour to meet you officially.
之前也见过
I've sort of met you. I mean,










你沉睡时我看过你
I watched you while you were sleeping.
我是说 他们把你 I mean, I was present
从冰层里救起的时候我在场
while you were unconscious from the ice.
对于我来说能跟你
You know, it's really just a huge honour
同船真是莫大的荣幸... to have you on board this...
我希望我能胜任
I hope I'm the man for the job.
哦 那必须的
Oh, you are. Absolutely.
我们把制服改了改
We made some modifications to the uniform.
我自己加了些设计进去 I had a little design input.
制服?
The uniform?
星条啥的会不会
Aren't the stars and stripes a little























































动力装置已达到峰值
Power plant performing at capacity.
准备就绪 We are clear.
引擎全开
All engines operating.
神盾局193.6号紧急协议已实行
S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect.
已达到预定高度 长官 - 好 We Are at level, sir. - Good.
隐形吧 Let's vanish.
启动模拟反光板
Engage retro-reflection panels.
反光板已启动
Reflection panels engaged. 各位
Gentlemen.
博士 感谢你的光临
Doctor, thank you for coming.
感谢你友好的邀请
Thanks for asking nicely.










那 我要在这里待多久? So, how long am I staying?
等我们夺回宇宙魔方
Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,
你就自由了
you're in the wind.
那你们进展如何?
Where are you with that?
我们正在扫描全球所有
We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible
无线摄像头
camera on the planet.
手机 笔记本电脑... Cell phones, laptops...
只要连得上卫星 就都是我们的眼线
If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.
就这样还是来不及
That's still not gonna find them in time.
你们得缩小搜索范围
You have to narrow your field.
你能调用多少光谱分析仪?
How many spectrometers do you have access to?










你需要多少? - 那联系所有的实验室吧
How many Are there? - Call every lab you know.
让他们把光谱分析仪放到房顶
Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof
校准到搜索伽马射线
and calibrate them for gamma rays.
我会用聚群识别 草拟出跟踪算法
I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
这样起码可以排除几个区域
At least we could rule out a few places.
有我工作的地方吗?
Do you have somewhere for me to work?
罗曼诺夫特工 Agent Romanoff,
麻烦你带班纳博士去他的实验室 好吗?
could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?
你会喜欢的 博士 那儿设备齐全
You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
把这个放到那边 Put it over there.
你从哪找来的这些人?
Where did you find all these people?










神盾局从来不缺敌人 博士
S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.
这就是你要找的东西? Is this the stuff you need?
对 铱
Yeah, iridium.
陨石里就有 能形成反质子
It's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons.
这东西可不好找
It's very hard to get hold of.
神盾局知道你需要它就更难了
Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it.
一时糊涂嘛
Well, I didn't know.
你来啦! Hey!
宇宙魔方教会我好多
The Tesseract has shown me so much.
不只是知识 是真理
It's more than knowledge. It's truth.
我知道 I know.










你看到了什么 巴顿特工?
What did it show you, Agent Barton?
我的下一个目标 My next target.
要我做什么
Tell me what you need.
声东击西
I need a distraction.
还有一颗眼珠 And an eyeball.
我是说 要是太麻烦的话
I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
没 没 不麻烦 No, no. It's fine.
是套典藏版 It's a vintage set.
我搜集了几年才集齐
It took me a couple of years to collect them all.
九成新 Near mint.
边角有点磨损 但是...
Slight foxing around the edges, but...

复仇者联盟一中的好词好句英文以及翻译:
1、War has started.
战争已经开始。
2、And we are hopelessly outgunned.
我有一整个军队。
3、How desperate are you? And you call on such lost creatures to defend you.
你有多绝望?你召唤这些失去的生命来保护你。
4、You're here with a mission, sir? Trying to get me back in the world.
先生,你来这儿是来任务的?试图让我回到世界。
5、Trying to save it.
试图拯救它。

6、Doctor, we need you to come in.
医生,我们需要你进来。
7、What if I say no?
如果我说不?
8、I'll persuade you.
我会说服你。
9、What are you asking me to do?
你要我做什么?
10、It's called the Avengers Initiative.
这就是所谓的复仇者的主动性。
11、I thought I didn't qualify. Apparently I am, what is it, volatile, self-obsessed?
我以为我没资格。显然,我是什么,不稳定,自我迷恋?
12、And don't play well with others.
不要和别人玩得很好。
13、I think they need a time-out.
我认为他们需要一个超时。

  复仇者联盟英文台词
  War has started.
  And we are hopelessly outgunned.
  Director Fury? I think it's time
  You're here with a mission, sir? Trying to get me back in the world.
  Trying to save it.
  Doctor, we need you to come in.
  What if I say no?
  I'll persuade you.
  What are you asking me to do?
  It's called the Avengers Initiative.
  I thought I didn't qualify. Apparently I am, what is it, volatile, self-obsessed?
  And don't play well with others.
  I think they need a time-out.
  How desperate are you? And you call on such lost creatures to defend you.
  You have made me very desperate.
  We're not a team. We're a time bomb.
  No…
  This is nothing we've ever trained for.
  Guys, I'm bringing the party to you.

5一


复仇者联盟里面都有哪些人
《复仇者联盟4》将会是联盟的一个巨大分水岭,肯定会有一些老成员离开我们,同时也会有新面孔加入。最有可能加入的是黄蜂女,惊奇队长等人。只有不断的更新英雄,才不会让观众产生审美疲劳,也有益于漫威电影宇宙扩大影响力,占据更多的市场份额。我们也知道,《X战警》也属于漫威旗下的系列,你们期待...

我爱你三千遍是什么意思
影片中,钢铁侠与女儿的这段对话成为了众多观众的心头好。这不仅是因为它充满了深厚的父爱情感,更因为它代表着影迷们与钢铁侠之间深厚的情感纽带。“I love u three thousand times”这句话不仅是电影中的泪点,更是观众们对钢铁侠的深情告白。随着电影《复仇者联盟4》的落幕,许多影迷对钢铁...

复仇者联盟中浩克的那句话
是Puny God并非你选择的满意回答里面的Frail God,中文说的还算准确,不过英文绝对不是Frail God!听原声你会找到答案在时间2小时0分30秒左右!

灭霸在复联四里面说的天命是哪个单词?
灭霸在复联四里面说的天命是“inevitable”这个单词。inevitable这个单词有多种含义:作形容词时,是不可避免的;不能防止的;总会发生的;照例必有的;惯常的;作名词时,表示必然发生的事;不可避免的事。在复联四中,灭霸说的“I am inevitable”,从字面意思就是“我的存在是不可避免的”,则可以...

求 复仇者联盟 电影版中各个英雄人物的简单介绍
在同被绑架的物理学家殷森(Yin Sen)的协助下托尼造出了防止弹片侵入心脏的方舟反应炉从而逃过一劫,后又用方舟反应炉作为能量运转的来源,暗中制造了一套高科技战衣杀出重围后逃脱,后参与创立复仇者联盟。2.美国队长 本名史蒂文·“史蒂夫”·罗杰斯(Steven “Steve” Rogers),1920年7月4日出生...

复仇者联盟台词(最感动人的15句台词)
1. 死亡也是人生经历的一部分。2. 在我弥留之际,我会在梦中见到你。 而一直以来也只有你。3. 当你听到这则录音的时候,不要太难过。 死亡也是人生经历的一部分。 说实话,在宇宙中漂泊,没有任何获救的希望, 这种经历其实比听起来有趣。 四天前,食物和水用完了, 明天早上,氧气也将耗尽,...

复仇者联盟,复仇是什么意思?向谁复仇?
《复仇者联盟》的英文The Avengers,翻译成中文是复仇者,但是为了贴合影片中文名变成了《复仇者联盟》。Avenge是复仇的意思,Revenge是报仇的意思。前者其实更多的带有“锄强扶弱”、“路见不平”的意味,出发点是公义的,而后者更接近汉语通常语境的出于私仇的报仇复仇,更多的是为了自己。简单的说,...

hail hydra是什么梗啊,出自哪里?
“hail hydra”出自电影《复仇者联盟4》,是电影中反派“九头蛇”组织成员的宣誓内容,意思是:九头蛇万岁。“九头蛇万岁”是反派组织九头蛇的标志性语言、口号。只要是九头蛇成员,见面第一句话都会喊出“hail hydra”。九头蛇的起源历史非常漫长,最早能追溯到1400年前。当时,地球上出现了一位实力强悍的...

复联2片尾出现的四位新复仇者联盟成员中有翅膀的那位是谁?
复联2片尾出现的四位新复仇者联盟成员中有翅膀的那位是超级英雄猎鹰。猎鹰(山姆·威尔逊)外文名:Sam Wilson 漫威电影宇宙中,是前美国伞兵,在华盛顿的退伍军人服务处工作,在内战结束后,一直与美国队长在一起,是美国队长忠实的战友,在瓦坎达对抗灭霸的战斗中,他是主要的空中力量。猎鹰在漫威电影中...

复仇者联盟系列电影一共有几部,都是那几部?
截至2018年11月,复仇者联盟系列电影一共有三部,名称及简介如下:《复仇者联盟1》剧情简介:一股突如其来的强大邪恶势力对地球造成致命威胁,没有任何一个超级英雄能够单独抵挡。长期致力于保护全球安危的神盾局感到措手不及,其指挥官“独眼侠”尼克·弗瑞意识到他必须创建一个“史上最强”的联盟组...

故城县19250282387: 复仇者联盟中的4句英文句子谁能告诉我?? -
蒲尤金花: 复仇者联盟英文台词 War has started. And we are hopelessly outgunned. Director Fury? I think it's time You're here with a mission, sir? Trying to get me back in the world. Trying to save it. Doctor, we need you to come in. What if I say no? ...

故城县19250282387: 灭霸说的那句"我就是天命",英文是什么 -
蒲尤金花: I am inevitable.这句台词是出自《复仇者联盟4》中,灭霸准备打响指的时候. 剧情简介 来自泰坦星的灭霸为了解决宇宙资源匮乏、人口暴增的问题,集齐了所有无限宝石,一个响指成功地使全宇宙生命随机减半. 宇宙由于灭霸的行动而变得...

故城县19250282387: 复仇者联盟台词 -
蒲尤金花: 他说了两次.70:01的时候有一句 Put on the suit and let's go (for) a few rounds 后面一句71:13的时候是Put on the suits and let's find out.

故城县19250282387: 复仇者联盟2的经典台词对白有哪些 -
蒲尤金花: son of a bitch神翻译成了:老伙计,还有鹰眼说的一句话(对绯红女巫说的):我只会射箭,我上哪说理去,你可以去看看,挺有意思的

故城县19250282387: 关于复仇者联盟4里托尼对父亲说的最后一句话 感谢你所做的一切,求这句话的电影中的英文 -
蒲尤金花: Thank you for everything..... For world.

故城县19250282387: 求复仇者联盟3预告片中的第一段话,要英文和中文翻译 -
蒲尤金花: Nick: there was an idea 有一个想法 Tony:To bring together a group of remarkable people 集结一群超凡的人Vision: To see if we could become somthing more 看我们能不能变得更强大 Thor:So when they needed us ,所以当他们需要我们 we ...

故城县19250282387: 复仇者联盟2里幻视最后和奥创决战时说的关于和平与人类的话是什么?要英文! -
蒲尤金花: Some things not as long it is.

故城县19250282387: 复仇者联盟4里竭尽全力那句词用英语怎么说 -
蒲尤金花: Try your best Take every effort 都是全力以赴的意思

故城县19250282387: 复仇者联盟奥创纪元中奥创的经典语录有什么?例如:There are no string son m -
蒲尤金花: 我不知道有什么比较好的语录,不过我有个建议,你可以去下载一个复仇者联盟2的字幕包,然后去里面看一下,凡是有ULTRON:……的都是奥创说的话,如果你不懂可以去找一下百度翻译,相信你一定会找到你所要的.

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网