国际贸易磋商英文谈判对话内容

作者&投稿:佟周 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
求一篇外贸谈判的完整英语对话(英文),可简略!~

有时间也不会浪费在这样的问题上,,自己学习了,,不劳而获不可能的

PAYMENT TERMS
一)
  Payment is to be effected(made)before the end of this month.
  这个月末以前应该付款。
  Its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
  用英镑付款较方便。
  Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
  至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
  We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
  用日圆付款可能会有困难。
  Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.
  我从未用过人民币付款。
  We cant accept payment on deferred terms.
  我们不能接受延期付款。
  Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?
  你们拒付的理由是什么?
  Collection is not paid.
  托收款未得照付。
  We dont think youll refuse to pay.
  我们相信你们不会拒付。
  Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
  银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
  如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
  Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
  见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
  Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
  我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
  Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
  如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
  The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
  设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.
  现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

  Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
  我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

  What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
  您希望用什么方式付款?

  This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
  这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

  We cant accept any other terms of payment.
  我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

  If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.
  如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。


  (三)

  Please protect our draft on presentation.
  请见票即付。

  Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
  你方的汇票见票即付。

  The draft was discounted in New York.
  汇票已经在纽约贴现。

  Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
  我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
  The draft has not been collected.
  汇票之款尚未收进。

  Well be unable to meet these draft.
  我们无力兑付这些汇票。

  We have drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
  我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

  We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
  我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

  The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
  汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
  您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

  We hare sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
  我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

  Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
  我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

  Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
  我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

  We have already remitted the amount by cheque.
  我们已经将款以支票汇出。

  We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
  我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

  (四)

  We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.
  很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。

  Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
  我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
  以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

  We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
  我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

  We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
  我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

  Well draw D/P against your purchase.
  我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

  As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
  在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

  We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.
  很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

  The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
  买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。

  We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.
我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

  So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
  因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。

  I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
  我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

  It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
  如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

  Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
  您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

  (五)

  We insist on a letter of credit.
  我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

  As I have said, we require payment by L/C.
  我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

  
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
  我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

  We always require L/C for our exports.
  我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

  L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

  We pay by L/C for our imports.
  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

  Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
  我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

  You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.
  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

  Is the wording of confirmed necessary for the letter of credit?
  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
  我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

  What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
  百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

  Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
 请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

  The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
  信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

  Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
  能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

  The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
  信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

  Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
  你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
  Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
  欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

  I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
  我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

  The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

  When do I have to open the letter of credit?
  顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

  When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
  按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

  Please open letter of credit in good time.
  请及时开出信用证。

  Well open the letter of credit at sight.
  我们会按时开证的。

  I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
  我同意用即期信用证付款。

  Is the credit at sight or after sight?
  信用证是即期的还是远期的?

  Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
  我们在3月初开出信用证。

  Well open the credit one month before shipment.
  我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

  Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
  请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。

这张信用证7月15日到期。

  The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
  信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。

  Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
  你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?
  To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.
  这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

  Its expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
  开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

 We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.
  这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

  There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
  开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

  A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.
  信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

  The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.
卖方要修改信用证。

  Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.
  请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。

  Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
  你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

A: Hello! Is Mr. Green there?
B: Speaking. May I ask who I am talking to?
A: This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition.
B: Oh, yes. I remember your company.
A: Thank you for visiting our products. I remember that you are interested in our silk products, and so, could I have a meet with you this week to show you more information about our products?
B: I'd like to, but I'm afraid that my schedule is full this week.
A: What about next week? Is it convenient for you?
B: Amm. How about 10 a.m. on next Friday?
A: Any time you say is OK.
B: All right. Expecting you .


我想问一下交易磋商的概念
国际贸易中,交易磋商是买卖双方为达成进出口交易合同就买卖商品的条件进行的磋商。交易磋商的好坏直接关系将来买卖双方之间的权利、义务和经济利益,是买卖合同签订的基础和做好交易的关键所在。为此要求磋商谈判人员不仅要有认真负责的工作态度,熟悉掌握国际贸易合同条款内容、定订方法,而且还要熟悉掌握交易...

国际贸易交易磋商的主要步骤有哪些
进口磋商:对于需要通过国际招投标进口的商品,招标是询盘,投标是发盘,定标就是接受。交易磋商(BusinessNegotiation)是指买卖双方通过直接洽谈或函电的形式,就某项交易的达成进行协商,以求完成交易的过程。交易磋商是国际贸易的重要环节之一、商品的国际交易能否顺利签订合同,主要取决于交易双方对交易双方条...

你认为什么样的磋商对手能成为国际贸易中最好的合作伙伴?在磋商
商业信誉好的磋商对手,能成为国际贸易中最好的合作伙伴。根据查询相关资料信息,商业信誉好的磋商对手赢利水平高、营运状况稳定、银行信用等级高,合作可以促进贸易发展,能够作为最好伙伴。磋商是指谈判双方对报价和交易条件进行反复协商。

我学的是国际贸易,想考公务员,应该考哪一种啊?
专业:国际贸易或世界经济 硕士及以上 中共党员 无工作经验限制 要求:熟悉世贸规则或法律知识 非英语专业报考人员需通过国家大学英语六级考试(2005年以后参加英语六级考试的,成绩需在425分以上)5.商务部 外贸司 主任科员以下经办 贸易管理磋商谈判 04012003 省级以上(含副省级)综合管理类 专业:国际贸易...

国际商务谈判案例分析_一起来看看
中方向C公司表明了立场之后,对谈判进行“冷处理”,回国等待。迫于资金短缺的巨大压力,C公司无法拖延谈判时间,在2000-2002期间,就交易条件多次找中方磋商,试图打破僵局。由于种种原因,中澳双方最终没能达成协议,谈判以失败告终。但中海油科技工作者走出了一条自力更生的技术创新之路。 案例分析 技术贸易一般只转让技术...

国际贸易流程
这部分业务的范围包括:进出口管理、海关、商检\/安检、金融、保险和国际运输等等。因此,对于一个国际贸易实务操作过程来说,在交易前的准备和贸易磋商这两个阶段与国内贸易商贸实务操作过程并无多大的区别。国际贸易实务操作过程中最为独特的是在供需意愿基本吻合、贸易磋商初步完成之后的实际单证事务处理过...

外贸业务谈判磋商操作内容简介
这种实战教学方式使得读者在轻松的阅读中,能深入理解并掌握外贸谈判的精髓。《外贸业务谈判磋商操作》不仅提供了丰富的理论指导,还包含了应对各种情境的实用建议,无论你是新手还是经验丰富的外贸人员,都能从中获益匪浅。通过学习这本书,读者将能提升自己的谈判能力,提升在国际贸易中的竞争力。

谈判磋商是什么意思
在政治领域,谈判磋商则是解决国际争端、维护和平的重要手段。各国政府会通过外交渠道,就领土争端、贸易问题、人权议题等进行谈判,通过和平对话来化解矛盾,达成共识。这样的磋商过程需要各方展现出诚意和灵活性,尊重对方的立场和关切,以实现和平稳定和共同发展。在社会领域,谈判磋商同样发挥着重要作用。

做国际贸易的流程是什么
以最普遍的信用证贸易为例:在对贸易情况和世界市场价格等大环境因素又一个具体了解的情况下 首先就是发盘,寻盘,还盘你得先把自己的意向发布出去,或者找到你想要的产品,经过几轮的询发盘把交易的最主要方面协商一下。然后要谈判,签订合同。这些都属于贸易磋商。然后由进口商根据合同开立信用证,这是...

国际商务谈判有哪些技巧
贸易谈判实际上是一种对话,在这个对话中,双方说明自己的情况,陈述自己的观点,倾听对方的提案、发盘、并作反提案,还盘、互相让步,最后达成协议。掌握谈判技巧,就能在对话中掌握主动,获得满意的结果。下面我为你整理国际商务谈判口才技巧,希望能帮到你。 一、多听少说 缺乏经验的谈判者的最大弱点是不能耐心地听...

梅列区19440871480: 求一组国际贸易3 - 5分钟英语对话,内容包括:付款方式、包装以及保险! -
项斩美克: A: Good morning, Mr./Ms XX. Can we sign the contract today? B: Good morning, I am sorry. As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed. A: Sure, so, what's the ...

梅列区19440871480: 初级英语商务洽谈对话场白 -
项斩美克: 即学即用的商务谈判情景英语对话Dialogue 1:A: So, thank you for coming, everyone. It's really a pleasure to see you all here. First of all, may i suggest you take a look at the agenda i sent you? Would you like to make any comment on that?B: Yes, ...

梅列区19440871480: 跪求一份商务谈判的对话资料 -
项斩美克: 首先双方介绍: 答:卖方代表林小姐华信贸易有限公司 乙:买方蔡先生代表詹姆斯布朗父子有限公司开始了……答:早上好,蔡先生.很高兴见到你. 乙:早晨,林小姐.这是非常高兴看到你的人. 让我介绍我的同事给您.这是我的经理,...

梅列区19440871480: 求外贸会话 - 对话 -
项斩美克: (1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质. B: Is there much of a difference in price ? B:价钱也有很大的分别吧? A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. A:是的,经济型的大约便宜...

梅列区19440871480: 关于外贸的英语情景对话
项斩美克: 可以模拟实战对话啊!在对话中可以像朋友一样先谈论天气,然后谈论货物规格、交货方式、付款条件……最后表达自己的谢意及愿意与对方继续合作的意愿啊! In this conversation, Rocky Simons is the owner of a small company that ...

梅列区19440871480: 请国际贸易英语高手帮忙帮忙翻译以下对话,拜托啦 -
项斩美克: We will place the preliminary order before September 9, and the official oder will be arranged before September 9. We will do our best to gurantee the delivery time on December 10. However if the order would be placed at the end of this month, the ...

梅列区19440871480: 外贸英语对话 -
项斩美克: please add me so we can discuss about the conversation.

梅列区19440871480: 谁能帮我写篇关于商务类的英语对话啊?
项斩美克: Shopper:Hello!May I help you? Tom:Yes,please.I want to have one kilo of tomato. S:Oh,here you are! T:How much is it? S:1.5yuan a kilo!Thanks! T:Here is the money!thank you ! S:Bye-bye!

梅列区19440871480: 汉译英交易磋商翻译 -
项斩美克: We have recieved the mails you sent on 22nd. You cost is much higher than our customer expect for hard competition. Since it is a new product of our market, we can accept that $37 each carton under CIF3% Singapore trade term.

梅列区19440871480: 国际商务谈判(International Business Negotiation),是国际商务活动中不同的利益主体,为了达成某笔交易,而就交易的各项条件进行协商的过程
项斩美克: International Business Negotiation is the process of negotiating , in which different benefit subjects in international activities come together in order to reach a deal on the conditions of the transaction .

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网