适合做摘抄的电影电视剧英文台词

作者&投稿:德璧 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)~

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。



2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。



3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。



二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。



2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。



3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。



4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。



5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。





6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。



7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。



8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。



9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。



10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。



11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。



三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。



2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。



3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。



4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。



5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。



6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。



7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。



8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?



9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。



10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。



四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》  

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。



2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。



3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远



4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。



5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。



6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。



7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。



8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。



9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。



10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。



11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 



12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。



五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.



2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)



3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.



4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.



5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。



6.All life is a game of luck. 

生活本来就全靠运气。



7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。



8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。



9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。



10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。



11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)



12.Will you give us a chance to live? 

能不能给我们留一条生路?



13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.


六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.



2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.



3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.



4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.



5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.



6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.



8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?



9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.



10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.



11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.



12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.



13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.



14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.



七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。



2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。



3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。



4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。



5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。



6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.  再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。



7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。



8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。



10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。



11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧



12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。



13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。



14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。



15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
Sean Connery,“Dr.No”
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。”

演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962

2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”

译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”

演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942

3、原文:“It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.”
Mae West,“I’m No Angel”

译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”

演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933

4、原文:“I’ll be back.”

Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator”

译文:“我会回来的。”

90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格。

演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
?

5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.”
Jean Harlow,“Hell’s Angels”

译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930

6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you’re gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”

译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994

7、原文:“I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thought,I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup”

译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933

8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”

译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”

演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939

9、原文:“You talkin’to me?.”
Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver”

译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976
劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。

10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don’t be stinchy,beby.”
Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie”

译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930


《时间看得见》重要摘抄(可收藏为写作素材)
8、之前的一切,都是为了做选择,以及做一系列的选择。 9、一个人如果没有长远的梦想,就不会有持久的旅程。 10、愿你我如脱缰的野马,永不回头。 11、你在乎什么,什么就会折磨你。 12、满足于现在,不满足于未来。 13、每个人的幸运都是他自己选择的结果,就像他的不幸一样。——电影《教父》 14、女人不是天...

叶问3的经典台词
事业与家庭,叶问选择了后者,最后一场大战,则是这个居家男人在最重要的人陪伴之下的最后一战,我不知道甄子丹版《叶问》会不会继续拍下去,但单纯《叶问3》来说,电影更应该配得上当年《叶问:终极一战》的名字。 本片的打斗不必多说,袁和平作为武术指导,与甄子丹再度合作,从未令人失望。而甄子丹与张晋两位科班武术名家,...

英语电影台词摘抄
三《The Lion King狮子王》1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble...

英语电影佳句摘抄大全
1. 英语电影佳句 英语电影佳句 1.一部英文电影的好词好句 我觉得《阿甘正传》很棒的。 给你一些台词吧,都是我自己边看边摘录的:回答形式:句子+翻译+赏析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句话就是说,生活总是...

看英文电影(并摘抄电影中的台词)20个 救命啊= =我寒假作业= =_百度...
看英文电影(并摘抄电影中的台词)20个 救命啊= =我寒假作业= = 我没写作业呢救命。。。我没太多分--求助... 我没写作业呢救命。。。我没太多分- -求助 展开  我来答 2个回答 #热议# 生活中有哪些成瘾食物?623790608 2013-02-19 · TA获得超过1124个赞 知道答主 回答量:52 采纳率:0% ...

国产十大励志电影 ,治愈人生必看,更适合国人口味
真实正能量励志电影传记《阮玲玉》《童年往事》台词摘抄:“眼角的泪水已经涌出来了,我知道一切都回不去了,向所有人挥手说再见,就让我们把这份美好的回忆珍藏在心底。”讲述了从大陆搬到台湾的一家人的故事。真实正能量励志电影传记《童年往事》《跛豪》台词摘抄:“我们一生下来就是要做大事的。”讲述了...

电影星球大战经典台词对白摘抄
蒙·莫思马看中了琴·厄索,并将其选做偷取死星设计图的人选,于是她集结了一支小组,共同执行这次特别任务 。 猜你喜欢: 1. 电影优美的英文经典台词 2. 电影《大话西游》经典台词摘抄 3. 谢文东经典霸气台词精选 4. 星际旅行经典台词语录 5. 电影《叶问》经典台词摘抄 已赞过 已踩过< 你对这个回答...

英文电影经典台词摘抄100句
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949) 19、I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976 20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊...

哪一句台词,让你记住了整部电影?
“每个人心里都有那么点脏事儿,想想可以,但做出来不行”因为这句话,让我记住了《烈日灼心》很多年。 《烈日灼心》是邓超、段奕宏、郭涛、王珞丹等人主演的电影。故事讲述的是由三个不同身份的人,共同将一名孤儿抚养长大,最后却因为这个有先天性心脏病的女儿“尾巴”引出来当年苏安水库的灭门惨案。 我忘记了当初...

绿屋的安妮佳句摘抄
如今,这本书仍以电视剧、电影和音乐剧等多种艺术形式在全世界范围内广为传播。 9. 绿山墙的安妮摘抄美词佳句 虎口拔牙 与众不同 不以为然 朝夕相伴 骨瘦如柴 满不在乎 唠唠叨叨 自顾自 沉默寡言 腼腆 全然不同 孤零零 孤独凄凉 庄严神圣 聪明伶俐 难以相信 归根到底 枝繁叶茂 馥郁芬芳 纹丝不动 1 从...

岷县15257853741: 求20句英文电影的经典台词 -
泊郭碳酸: 原发布者:283842292(一)《ThePursuitofHappiness》当幸福来敲门 1.Youhaveadream,yougottoprotectit.如果你有梦想,就要捍卫它.2.Peoplecan'tdosomethingbythemselves;theywannatellyouyoucannotdoit.当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他...

岷县15257853741: 请给我200句经典英文电影中的英文句子 -
泊郭碳酸: 一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉. 2.There is something ...

岷县15257853741: 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 . -
泊郭碳酸: 1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》 3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》 4、Destiny takes ...

岷县15257853741: 3部英文电影的30个经典句子 -
泊郭碳酸: 《肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉. 2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy ...

岷县15257853741: 谁能提供一些经典的英文电影台词 -
泊郭碳酸: 经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles ...

岷县15257853741: 50句英语经典正能量电影台词 -
泊郭碳酸: 1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉.2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good ...

岷县15257853741: 一些英语电影经典台词.谢谢 -
泊郭碳酸: 经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles ...

岷县15257853741: 求5部英文电影中的10句经典台词!!!每部10句哦亲~ -
泊郭碳酸: 《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了....

岷县15257853741: 英语电影句子摘抄,每个电影要5句,快,急啊!带电影名和中文 -
泊郭碳酸: 1原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.” Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump” 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么.” 演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994 2《律政...

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网