急求·经典英文电影台词,对白

作者&投稿:子丰诞 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
求一些英语电影里的经典台词~

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.     
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.   
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

You can ’ t change the past.   
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel  
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

Go ahead , make my day.       
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!


1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》
“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。

18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never

19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you

我让客人寄放锁匙好几年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有时过几天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有时几星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份时候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份时候,锁匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
为什么留着它们?
Well why do you keep them?
应该扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那么做
No I couldn't do that
为什么?
Why not?
要是我把它们扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些门就会永远锁着
then those doors will be closed forever
这点不应该由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide

【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根据我的观察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有时根本就没有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason

【钥匙们的故事】
说说其他锁匙的故事好吗?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
为什么?
What for?
我只是好奇它们的来历
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是几年前一对年青情侣的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他们竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他们会共度余生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
后来怎样?
Well, what happened?
后来人生变迁
Life happened
世事变迁,光阴变迁
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
几乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一个跟别人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
这一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探访她时会来拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下锁匙后我就没再见过她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已经过世
I presumed she passed away or something
这一串呢?
What about these?
这一串是一个小伙子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
来自英国曼曼彻斯特
from Manchester England
有抱负,有梦想
who made plans and had dreams
想从纽约开始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美国的马拉松
starting in New York
他打算把经历写成日志
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
结果却开了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
后来锁匙交给一个俄国少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜欢收集锁匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕阳
and watching sunsets
可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最后消失在夕阳中
and ended up disappearing into one

【原地不动,也许那个人会回来找你】
你为什么不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小时候
When I was little
我妈周末会带我去公园
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她说要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一个地方,她会回来找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通吗?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really

【有时候,我们需要借助一些东西帮我们看清和记住周遭发生的那些个事情】
你的监视器怎么了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它这几天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
没有
No
没什么用
Not really
但我喜欢有它在,因为…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日记
for me it's like my diary
明白吗?
You know?
有时晚上我会翻带来看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
惊讶那么多事在我面前发生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什么都没看见
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆录影带
You must have a lot of tapes
我没有全部留着
I don't keep them all
不至于那么变态
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights

【再见,不想说什么】
该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我没说再见
I didn't say goodbye
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything
就这样走了
I just walked away
那一夜结束时
At the end of that night
我决定用最长的方式过马路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street

【忙碌,可以让我忘记想念】
打两份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起码令我忙着
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我没时间想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him

【打算喝九杯的,原来八杯就可以让我醉了】
这是你的账单
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
没有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight

【攒钱买车,开到无处可去】
我想储钱买车
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪里?
Where are you going?
没有特定目的地,不过…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到处去,直到没地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那样
I wish I could do that

【拿什么做筹码?】
拿一个白筹码
pick up a white chip.
它象征你有决心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不会喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一个筹码
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
这一个是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撑了那么久
I got that far.
就那么一次
Once.
看到这些白筹码吗,莉丝?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白筹码之王
I am the king of the white chip.
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒瘾
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有瘾,我会选择蓝莓批当筹码
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.

【有的事写出来比较好】
为什么不打电话?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事写出来比较好
Some things are better on paper.
是吗?
Oh you think so?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这个嘛
Well, you know
听了你那天说的话
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想写封信给我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我们早就不再说话了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想试试你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.

【我已经不是你的谁了,你记住了么?我要重新开始】
妈的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我们已经分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你说话了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我妈的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我还是你妈的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那么我是谁?
Well then what am I?
你谁也不是
You're nothing.
对我来说谁都不是
Nothing to me.
苏琳,求求你,求求你宝贝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
别这样,别这样对我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我爱你,我很爱你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一点时间
I just, I just need a little more time.
妈的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你该放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需让我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需离开,重新开始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.

【你终于放手了,为什么我感觉那么疼?】
于是我们.尝试…
So we tried
以喝酒来找回爱情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒来总觉得没意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
于是我玩失踪
So I ran.
每次回来
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然为我疯狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前会幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我觉得…
I thought it was the
只有那样才能摆脱他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放开我
let go of me.
结果…
And...
现在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝肠寸断
anything else in the whole world.

【离开了,有什么会留下?】
不知道人们会记得阿尼什么
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦离开,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
为别人制造的回忆
you created in other people's lives
或是账单上的几道餐点
or just a couple of items on a bill

【要找的人不在了,就把钥匙丢了,不要再留恋吧】
那串锁匙还在吗?
You still have the keys?
在,我记得你说过
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千万不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永远不要把门关上,我还记得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有时就算你手上有锁匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
门还是打不开
those doors still
不是吗?
can't be opened, can they?
就算门没锁
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya

【爱结束的时候,梦也醒了】
梦始于夏天
It began in the summer
终结于次年春天
and was over by the following spring
当中有许多不开心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快乐的日子
as there were happy days
大多数发生在这家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然后有一晚
And then one night
那扇门被大力关上,梦醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over

【有时候,去有的地方,是为了找曾经有过的那刹那的感觉】
我根本没想过你仍然会在这里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你为什么来?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我还记不记得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
当时的感觉
what it felt like

【靠着直觉和运气,有时候就赌上了所有】
我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck

【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎么还会失眠呢?】
在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我总分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不过起码不必担心失眠问题了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away

人人都可以做梦
We can all dream, Aloha

【因为怀念过去,所以总有时候会睡不着】
莱丝莉,你睡着了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
没有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same

【连自己都未必信得过,别人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信别人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
这是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什么意思吗?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那么会观察别人…
If you're so good at reading people
为什么还会输?
Then why did I lose?
对啊
Yeah
因为你不可能永远都赢
Because you can't always win
你能击败对手,但不能击败运气
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果运势不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透别人还是会出差错
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因为你信任他们?
Because you trust them?
因为你连自己都信不过
Because you can't even trust yourself

【有时侯为了不寂寞,找个伴,所以编了个谎言】
我说我输清光,对吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?

Yeah
其实与事实有点出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那场赌局我大获全胜
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他们打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌开得跟我预料的一样
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看准我的对手
I read the other players just right
我把他们的钱都赢光了
I walked away with all their money
那么你骗了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分给你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找个伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很长,白丝
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一个人走
I didn't want to go alone

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。
5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。
6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望.


求有关于命运的的金典电影台词。英文的。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes ...

英文电影台词
可以推荐一些你认为不错的英文电影台词吗?请注名是哪部电影,谢谢!不用太多,你认为最最经典的一句,付上您喜欢的原因,谢谢!... 可以推荐一些你认为不错的英文电影台词吗?请注名是哪部电影,谢谢!不用太多,你认为最最经典的一句,付上您喜欢的原因,谢谢! 展开 ...

50句英语电影中的经典台词
Houston,we have a problem. 休斯顿,我们出了点状况。猜你喜欢: 1. 电影经典语录英文大全 2. 50句经典英文电影台词 3. 著名英文电影台词大全 4. 电影优美的英文经典台词 5. 经典电影中的中英文经典台词 6. 英文电影台词经典语录大全 已赞过 已踩过< 你对这个回答的评价是? 评论 收起 为...

适合英语配音的经典电影台词
适合英语配音的经典电影台词 导语:英语配音可以很好的练习我们的口语能力,一些很经典的英文电影台词也可以用来摘抄,学习它们的语法,也可以做为写作素材,为自己的作为增色加彩。下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些英文电影的经典台词以供大家学习,希望大家阅读愉快!1.Show me the money!“拿钱给我看...

求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954 “你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个...

英文原版电影经典台词
I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 《肖申克的救赎》译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 《肖申克的救赎》译文:你知道,有...

50句英语经典正能量电影台词
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.希望是一个好东西,也许...

求5部英文电影中的10句经典台词!!!每部10句哦亲~
求5部英文电影中的10句经典台词!!!每部10句哦亲~  我来答 2个回答 #热议# 历史上日本哪些首相被刺杀身亡?匿名用户 2012-02-17 展开全部 《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里...

求英文原版电影的经典台词和内容简介
英文电影经典台词 <指环王>:这是我喜欢的《指环王》电影台词!但还不全。这些对白,独白内容如同电影的场景,演员的肢体表演一样,是电影灵魂的所在。《指环王》中的一些经典台词为电影起到了画龙点睛之效。它们的深刻意蕴,表达的精神,令我们不能忘怀。这一段段善良,友谊,勇气,人性的颂词,或催人...

求英文电影经典台词,
最好是一段话最好是那种像《恋爱假期》开头那一段话...不要在电影里很经典,但拿出来却没有意义的台词,像i'mbond,jamesbond这种的... 最好是一段话最好是那种像《恋爱假期》开头那一段话...不要在电影里很经典,但拿出来却没有意义的台词,像i'm bond,james bond这种的 展开  我来答...

北道区17352906928: 有没有经典的英文电影对白,最好是两个人之间的对话,要带中文翻译的 -
牟关威哌:[答案] 这是一个我喜欢的对白(诱捕): 男主:Your eyes are so beautiful (你的眼睛很美丽). 女主:Because they are looking at you (因为它们在看着你).

北道区17352906928: 谁能提供一些经典的英文电影台词 -
牟关威哌: 经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles ...

北道区17352906928: 求一份比较齐全的英语经典电影对白,越多越好哈~
牟关威哌:Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料. ——《阿甘正传Forrest Gump》 Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,...

北道区17352906928: 有没有经典的英文电影对白,最好是两个人之间的对话,急求 -
牟关威哌: 这是一个我喜欢的对白(诱捕):男主: Your eyes are so beautiful (你的眼睛很美丽).女主: Because they are looking at you (因为它们在看着你).

北道区17352906928: 求5部英文电影中的10句经典台词!!!每部10句哦亲~ -
牟关威哌: 《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了....

北道区17352906928: 求英文电影中的经典台词对白? -
牟关威哌: 呃,楼主可以去看看Titanic.很经典,还有返老还童,阿甘正传 貌似是男人必看啊··肖申克的救赎 这些都不错,还有一部就是有点老 不知道楼主喜欢不,就是乱世佳人,太经典了···希望对你有帮助···

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网