急求一些经典电影的台词

作者&投稿:壤味 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
急求:英语电影经典搞笑台词(中英双语版)~

  Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

  我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到事情不对劲儿。我问你,你从来都不记得梦从何而起是不是?你总是直接插入到梦中所发生的一切。

  关于造梦的原型

  Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!

  不要根据记忆重塑梦境。统统想像出全新的场景。

  关于盗梦

  What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

  最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界重写一切游戏规则。这就是为什么我要从梦中把它盗取出来。

  关于生命的悔恨

  The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

  那个时刻我没有把握住。无论我做什么我都不能挽回。我想要呼唤他们,他们却恰好跑开了。如果我再见到他们的脸庞,我就只能回家去。回到真实的世界。

  关于爱

  You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

  你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系——因为我们在一起。

  关于放手

  I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.

  她不是真实存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什么都想,但我想像不出你的复杂情绪、你的种种完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一个影子。你只是我竭尽全力能创造出来的而已,但是很遗憾,你远远比不上真实的她。
  阿凡达》经典英文经典台词一:最多的台词

  I SEE YOU 句子虽然很简单,但包含了复杂的意思。可以蕴含看,理解,凝视,明白,观望等无数意义,越是简单的越代表了复杂的含义。

  I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看见你。应该是一种发自内心的一种沟通,以及一种带有敬意的词汇

  《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词二:最震撼的台词

  THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有号召力……

  《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词三:鼓舞士气的经典台词

  People heaven sent us a message 人类给我们带来了信息

  And nobody can stop 而且没人能阻止

  But we send them a message 但是我们也要让他们看到

  Run as fast as the wind 像风一样奔跑

  Tell other clans to come 告诉别的种族

  Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告诉他们图鲁克所需要的

  Fly now 飞吧

  With me 和我一起

  My brethrens 兄弟们

  Sisters 姐妹们

  And we are showing new people heaven 我们要让他们知道

  Cannot take all they want 他们并不能得到所有

  And that's,This is our land 因为,这里是——是我们的土地!
  Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
  爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏人呢?”
  Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
  But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。
  但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
  Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
  Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
  Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
  Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
  爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
  贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
  爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  Edward:Good.
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
  贝拉:现在我害怕了。
  爱德华:是吗。
  贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
  Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
  Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
  贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
  爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
  Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
  Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
  爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
  贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
  Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
  Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
  Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来那是什么。说出来。”
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
  Bella: How old are you?
  Edward: Seventeen.
  Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
  Edward: A while.
  贝拉:你几岁?
  爱德华:17岁。
  贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  爱德华:有一阵子了。
  Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
  爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
  Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
  Edward: Forever?
  Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
  贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
  爱德华:永远?
  爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
  Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
  贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
  《暮光之城·月食》


  Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
  爱德华:伊莎贝拉·斯旺,我答应会爱你到海枯石烂,至死不渝。


  Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
  简:她仍然是一个人类,沃尔图里不会给她第二次机会的。


  Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
  贝拉:你为什么这么反感和我在一起?


  Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
  after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
  爱德华:我知道你做出这个决定的后果,若干年后,你熟悉的人都将一一死去。


  Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
  雅各布:为什么不给我个机会呢,贝拉。我是真的爱你,我真的希望你能选择我并和我永远在一起。


  Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
  雅各布:你应该考虑一下,也许我比你更适合照顾她。


  Bella:Edward, she found us.
  贝拉:爱德华,她知道我们在这。


  Edward:I will protect you no matter what
  爱德华:我会一直保护你。


  Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
  贝拉:你不知道你将你自己卷入了什么。


  Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
  雅各布:我将为你而战,直到到我的心脏停止跳动的那一刻。
  sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性导致变异的蜘蛛侠和克力普敦超人。”
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
  爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
  Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
  Edward:Good.
  爱德华:“是吗。”
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
  伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
  Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
  伊莎贝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我们。”
  Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell."
  爱德华:“那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。”
  Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
  爱德华:“那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?”
  Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
  贝拉:“我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。”
  Edward:" Forever?"
  爱德华:“永远?”
  Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
  爱德华:“和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?”
  Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
  贝拉:“最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。”
  Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
  爱德华:“贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。”
  Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
  爱德华:“我再也没有能力离开你半步了。”
  Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。
  Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
  爱德华:“大声的说出来。说啊!”
  Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
  Isbella:" How old are you?"
  伊莎贝拉:你几岁?
  Edward:" Seventeen."
  爱德华:“17岁。”
  Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
  伊莎贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  Edward:" A while."
  爱德华:有一阵子了。
  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

  2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

  3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

  6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

  8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

  9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

  10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

  11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

  12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

  14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你

1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)   
ROSE: I love you, Jack.   

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?  ROSE: I'm so cold.   
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?   ROSE: I can't feel my body.   
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.   

ROSE: I promise.   

JACK: Never let go.   

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)   
露丝:杰克,我爱你。   
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?   
露丝:我觉得很冷。   
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗?   露丝:我失去知觉了。   
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。   
露丝:我答应你。   
杰克:永不放弃。   
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。


2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅


4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
 You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world. 
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.

  Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
  珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

  阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使. 
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了  
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?  
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.

The daughter of the sea(海的女儿)Character :小人鱼、王子、巫婆、龙王、龙母、公主、牧师、人鱼姐姐(5人)旁白、群众演员(舞) 故事内容:旁白:Deep in the sea (在海底),there lived the sea king(他们住在海王国) ,who had been a widower for many years(住在那里已经有许多年的) and his aged mother kept house for him and took care of his six daughters(他的皇后,国王,和6个女儿) ,who were very happy and pretty(他们非常开心和都过得很好) .She always told them something (她总是告诉她们一些东西):龙母:The flowers of the land are beautiful (鲜花很漂亮),and trees of the forest are green(树是绿油油的) ,and birds can sing so sweetly(还有小鸟能在天空中歌唱)女儿们:When can we rise up out of sea ?(我们什么时候才能离开大海到外面去看看)龙母: when you have reached your fifteenth year (等到你们16岁时)!You can see the rocks in the moon light(你可以在月光下看见河) ,while the great slips are sailing by; and then you will see both forests and towns.女儿们:oh how wonderful !旁白:How time flies (时间过得很快)! Five of these daughters had reached out of the sea (五个女儿终于可以离开大海到外面去看看了), and saw many beautiful things(她们看见许多漂亮的东西).大女儿:oh , what a beautiful day(噢,多么漂亮的日子) !I can hear the music(我能听见音乐) ,I can play with ship(我能旅行) .I see the big animals on the shore(我看见有好大的动物在岸上). That’s horse(那是一只马) !二女儿:wa ho … The sun looks like a flower(那太阳看起来很像花朵) .The color of the sun is red (那太阳的颜色是红色的).Who painted the wonderful sun ?三女儿:where is it(那是什么?)? Oh I rise up .I see the children playing on shore(我看见孩子们在大地上玩耍) .I want to play with them(我想和他们一起玩).四女儿:oh ,I arrive another world(这是另外的一个世界) .It is different from my home (这和我们家不同).But I’m afraid of whales.五女儿:What a surprise(多么惊喜)! All the world is white(全部世界都是白色的) .In the deep sea(在海底), there are many kinds of flowers(那里有许多花) .but why there are many white flowers(但是没有白色的花). Oh, no(噢,不)! It’s snow(那是雪). 大女儿:Although the scene is wonderful .But our home is the best (不过我们最好该回家了).女儿们:Yes…We must go home (是的,我们必须回家了)!(五个女儿退场,小人鱼上场)旁白:Today(今天) ,the youngest daughter was fifteen, two(小人鱼也16岁了)小人鱼:Oh, I can rise out of the sea (噢,我终于能离开大海了了).What’s that (那是什么)?Maybe it is an interesting thing(或许那是个有趣的东西) ? Oh, on (噢,不)! It’s a man (那是一个男人).But why he lies on the shore(但是为什么他躺在海滩上) .Wake up! Wake up…王子:Where am I (我在哪里)? What’s wrong(有什么问题) ?小人鱼:You met a storm (你遇见了麻烦).So I brought you here(所以我带你离开这) !王子:so you have save me ?小人鱼:yes(是的) !王子:what’ s your name (你叫什么名字)?小人鱼:my name is summary(我的名字叫"苏美娅"(大概是吧,我不会翻译人名啦)).旁白:they have been together for several days and now they fall in love with each other .but they have to part.王子:I must go home(我必须回家了) .the people need me (人民需要我)! I want to take you with me(我想带你回去和我在一起)!小人鱼:(crying)(流着泪)no, I ’ m just a fish(不,我只是一条鱼). If I have a chance .I ‘be a human being . Remember me(记得我)!(王子退场,龙王龙母上场)小人鱼:dear father and grandmother I have fallen in love with a human being(亲爱的父亲的奶奶,现在我有了一个深爱的人) .I want to with him (我想的他在一起)!龙王:no way(不可以) ! You are a fish(你是一条鱼) .he is a human being(而他是一个人类) !If you go with him (如果你和他在一起).you will not happy(你不会开心的) .龙母:that’ right (说得对),my dear(我的宝贝) !It is not possible(这不可能的)!小人鱼:(crying)(流着泪)dad (父亲), grandmother I beg you ! I beg you !龙王:(angry)no,no.(不、不)(龙王龙母下场。巫婆上场)小人鱼:what should I do(我该怎么办)?巫婆:ha …Ha…I can help you(哈…哈…我能帮你) .小人鱼:who are you (你是谁)?巫婆:I am a witch(我是巫婆). I change you into a human being .But cut your tongue as a payment .小人鱼:(think for a while)(想了一会)ok . I’ll do it(可以,我愿意)!(小人鱼、巫婆下场,王子和公主、牧师上场)牧师:prince(王子) , are you pleased to marry the princess and love her forever?王子:yes , I will(是的,我将要).牧师:and princess(公主), are you pleased to marry the prince and share the happiness and sorrow with him ?公主:yes, I am(是的,我可以)(a little shy)(有一点伤心)牧师:change the rings (交换戒指).ok . Now you have got married ,you should take care of each other from now on! Amen(阿门)! 小人鱼:(crying)(流着泪)oh(噢) , I am the most unhappy one in the world (我最不快乐的日子是在世界上).but I love him so much (但是我还是非常爱他). God ,god(上帝,上帝) .give me a chance !Oh, I am so cold(噢,我非常伤心) .I am going to die (我将要死去).旁白:summary is died(苏美娅已经死了) .but the prince never care about her(但是那个王子从来不知道她).

I belong to the warrior in whom the old ways have joined the new~


电影《花束般的恋爱》中,有哪些经典台词?
电影《花束般的恋爱》中的一些经典台词 1、和你相遇两年,全是开心的事,这样的日子今后也能一直持续下去。我的人生目标,就是和你维持现状。”2、“开始是结束的开始,相遇总是伴随着离别,恋爱就像派对,总有一天会结束。”3、“如果女生告男生花名,男生这辈子一旦看到那种花,就会想起那个女生。”4...

哪里有比较好的*英文*经典台词啊?
2011-08-24 谁有经典英文电影的经典对白10句? 7 2013-10-08 电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文 7 2011-05-06 英语求一电影 经典英文 对白,最好把翻译带上,谢谢 13 2010-12-10 大话西游中的经典台词“曾经有一…”那一段的英文版 14 2011-08-06 我需要一些英文电影的经典台词 1 2012-01-02 ...

你听过最嚣张的电影台词是什么?
差不多的台词在沈腾的《羞羞的铁拳》中也有过,当时他饰演的大师号称发明了一招江湖无人能敌的招数:你过来啊!挑衅之意无所遁形。而前面提到的那句“在座的各位都是垃圾!”也是周星驰电影中的一幕,一个反派大师兄所说的话。《破坏之王》中的大师兄最后被周星星痛扁一顿,最后名利全失,还眼睁睁...

求经典的英文电影等的一些经典台词以及一篇短文。详见详细描述_百度...
《Forrest Gump》Forrest Gump is so unique because of the character Forrest Gump himself, who has a low IQ of only 75. I love that Forrest doesn't lose his innocence and purity throughout the movie, or maybe he just can't but either way, this shows you don't need to be...

有哪些外国电影台词的中文翻译可以称作神来之笔?
前段时间刚刚看过一部外国电影,然后评分也挺高的,叫做《怦然心动》,讲的是两个青梅竹马的感情,然后这部电影里面的中文翻译也都翻译的挺不错的,看着电影真的会让人回忆起当时的那种时光,因为我相信每个人都有那种青涩的恋爱时期,就小的时候你不懂那种感觉,然后你还处在懵懂时期,里面的女主角就是一个非常特立独行...

王家卫电影的经典!表白!台词有哪些??
1、你跟着我竟然没学会吗?别再相信别人的话了!--王家卫《蓝莓之夜》2、我没有想到她说的休息就是真正的休息,整个晚上我看了两套粤语长片,吃了四次厨师沙拉。当天差不多快亮的时候,我知道我该走了。在我要走的时候,我帮她脱了鞋子。我记得我妈说过,如果女人穿着高跟鞋睡觉,第二天会脚肿。

英语电影经典语录大全
英语电影经典语录大全 导语:有时候我们看电影不仅仅是一种享受,其实我们看英语电影,可以学习英语口语,摘录经典台词,学习英语语法等等。下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些英语电影经典语录,与供大家的需要,希望各位读者阅读愉快!1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel ...

周星驰说的最经典的一句话是什么?
如果说周星驰以前的电影都是“无厘头”,那这部《功夫足球》却少了无厘头而多了一些热血和梦想。电影中周星驰虽然穷困潦倒,但是他心中一直有一个振兴少林武功的梦想,即使被人侮辱他也没有放弃,正是他的精神鼓励了队友,最后大家才能拿到比赛的胜利。“做人如果没梦想,那跟咸鱼有什么分别”这也是周星驰...

求周星驰在电影里的经典台词
1、曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。 如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。 如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是一万年。2、美好的爱情就是一个臭不要脸一个假装矜持,千万不要...

电影加勒比海盗系列里有哪些经典的台词?
于是,当他回复人身的感觉时,第一个感受到的东西就是——死亡即将来临时的寒冷。台词四《加勒比海盗》里面的女巫说:无论你要得到什么东西,都要失去另外一些东西。台词五如果你满腔投入,一定会全盘皆输。让我给你指点指点,换个角度,置身事外。台词六这个世界还是那个样子,只不过真谛变少了——...

金昌市19414635165: 经典电影独白或台词!急用!跪求! -
荆翠复脉: Rhett Butler: I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me,I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know...and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and ...

金昌市19414635165: 可以将电影中一些经典的台词,比较励志的 列举一些嘛~~谢谢 -
荆翠复脉: 1. 记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的.改变能改变的,接受不能改变的.2. 能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,就是时间,以时间来推移感情,时间越长,冲突越淡,仿佛不断稀释的茶.3.怨言是上天得至人类最大的供物,也是人类祷告中最真诚的部分.4.智...

金昌市19414635165: 电影里的经典台词? -
荆翠复脉: 1.这世界上有一种鸟是没有脚的,它只能够一直的飞,飞累了就睡在风里,这种鸟一辈子只能下地一次,那一次就是死亡的时候.---《阿飞正传》 2.当你不能再拥有的时候,唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘记.--《东邪西毒》 3.说好了是一辈...

金昌市19414635165: 最经典的电影台词是什么? -
荆翠复脉: 1、阿SIR,我不做大哥很久了!——《英雄本色》 2、阿爹常说:“出来混,迟早都要还.”——《无间道2》 3、对不起,我是警察.——《无间道》 4、曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间...

金昌市19414635165: 有什么经典电影台词? -
荆翠复脉: 1、经典电影台词 “从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事都 要做到,对我讲得每一句话都要真心,不许欺负我,骂我,要相信我,别人欺负 我,你要在第一时间出来帮我,我开心了,你就要陪着我开心,我...

金昌市19414635165: 求电影中的经典台词 -
荆翠复脉: 1.扫地只不过是我的表面工作,我真正地身份是一位研究僧(生)!(少林足球) ­­2.其实我是一个演员.(喜剧之王) ­­3.我对你的敬仰有如滔滔江水,连绵不绝,有如黄河泛滥一发不可收拾.(鹿鼎记) ­­4.喜欢一个人需要理...

金昌市19414635165: 有没有经典的电影台词? -
荆翠复脉: 经典爱情电影台词 从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事都要做到,对我讲得每一句话都要真心,不许欺负我,骂我,要相信我,别人欺负我,你要在第一时间出来帮我,我开心了,你就要陪着我开心,我不开心

金昌市19414635165: 我想要一些电影经典台词和对白 -
荆翠复脉: 1、《春光乍泄》 经典台词:不如,我们重头来过. 2、《霸王别姬》 经典台词:说好是一辈子就是一辈子,差一年一个月一天一个时辰都不行. 3、《蓝宇》 经典台词:两个人要是太熟了,倒不好意思再玩下去了,也就是到了该散的时候了. ...

金昌市19414635165: 收集电影经典台词 -
荆翠复脉: Get busy living or get busy dying.- 肖生克的救赎 You won't have an open heart until it's been broken.-纯洁心灵的美丽阳光 钱不是万能的,没有钱是万万不能的.-葛优名言 选择生命、选择工作、选择终身职业、选择家庭、选择他妈的大电视、选择...

金昌市19414635165: 收集经典电影台词!!泪求高手进!! -
荆翠复脉:开往春天的地铁》:我不知道该说什么,我只是突然在那一刻很想念她. 《开往春天的地铁》:我一直怀疑27岁是否还会有一见钟情的倾心. 《东宫西宫》:这不是贱,这是爱...

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网