暮光之城的经典对话,句子

作者&投稿:帛版 (若有异议请与网页底部的电邮联系)
暮光之城经典台词(中英)~

1 Surely it was a good way to die, in place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。

2 When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。

3. Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
有时候,我在想我眼里所看到的和世上所有其他人眼里所看到的是不是同样的东西。也许,我脑袋里哪里短路了。

4. Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)

Forks对我而言,简直就是一座人间地狱。

5. He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那双眼睛的全部魅力都释放在我身上了,好像试图跟我说某件至关重要的事情似的。

6. I wasn’t interesting. And he was. Interesting and brilliant and mysterious…and perfect and beautiful and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand. (Bella)
我没有意思,他有。有意思…才华横溢…神秘莫测…完美无缺…仪表堂堂,而且还能够单手举起大型客货两用车。

7. It was hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real. I was afraid that he might disappear in a sudden puff of smoke, and I would wake up. (Bella)
很难相信居然真的有这么美的人。我害怕他会突然像一缕青烟一样消失掉,而我就像做了一场梦一样。

8. I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
我想好了,反正是下地狱,我还不如来他个一不做二不休。

9 I had been vacillating during the last month between Bruce Wayne and Peter Parker. There was no way I was going to own up to that. (Bella)
上个月我一直认为他不是蝙蝠侠Bruce Wayne,就是蜘蛛侠Peter Parker,老在这两人中犹豫不决。我要坦白承认,那是绝对不可能的。

10. What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?
要是我不是超级英雄呢?要是我是个坏蛋呢?

11. His voice was like melting honey. I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be. (Bella)
他的声音甜得跟蜂蜜似的。我可以想像出他的眼神的杀伤力不知还要比这大多少。

12. Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So…try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right? (Edward)
你可别不高兴,我觉得你似乎就是那种就像磁铁一样,对事故特别有吸引力的人。所以,尽量别掉到海里去了,或者往车轮下面钻什么的,好吗?

13. I don’t think a tank could take out that old monster. (Jacob)
我估计连坦克都拿那老怪物没办法。

14. I tried to make my smile alluring, wondering if i was laying it on too thick. He smiled back, though, looking allured. (Bella)
我努力使自己的笑容显得迷人些,不知道是否笑得有点过了。不过他也冲我笑了笑,看起来是让我打动了。

15. There’s always a risk for humans to be around the cold ones, even if they’re civilized like this clan was. You never know when they might get too hungry to resist. (Jacob)
(此句暂不清楚)

16. Do I dazzle you? (Edward)
那我有没有让你目眩神迷过?

17. He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I’d ever seen them, golden butterscotch. (Bella)
他盯着我的眼睛,我能看到他的眼睛是多么的明亮,比我以前看到的都要明亮,就像金黄色的奶油糖果一样。

18. You’re always crabbier when your eyes are black-I expect it then. (Bella)
你的眼睛是黑色的时候,你总是要烦躁一些。

19. Only you could get in trouble in a town this small. You would have devastated their crime rate statistics for a decade, you know. (Edward)
只有你才会在这么小的一个城市里遇到麻烦。你知道吗,你本来会打破他们十年来的[url=javascript:;]犯罪[/url]率统计数据的。

20. You’re a magnet for accidents-that’s not a broad enough classification. You are a magnet for trouble. If there is anything dangerous within a ten-mile radius, it will invariably find you. (Edward)
你不是一个只吸引事故的人——这个范围还不够宽,你是一个吸引麻烦的人。只要方圆十英里的范围内有任何危险,肯定就能找到你。

21. I’ve never tried to keep a specific person alive before, and it’s much more troublesome than I would have believed. But that’s probably just because it’s you. Ordinary people seem to make it through the day without so many catastrophes. (Edward)
我以前从来没有试图去救某一个人,而这比我先前想象的要麻烦得多,但也许仅仅是因为是你的缘故。普通人似乎一天里没有这么多灾多难的。

22. Your number was up the first time I met you. (Edward)
我第一次遇见你的时候你就劫数难逃。

23. I can’t be sure, of course, but I’d compare it to living on tofu and soy milk; we call ourselves vegetarians, our little inside joke. (Edward)
我不能确定,当然,不过我可以把这种方式和光靠吃豆腐和豆奶过日子的方式作比较,我们把自己称作素食主义者,这是我们内部之间的一个小玩笑。

24. About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。

25. Hadn’t you noticed? I’m breaking all the rules now. (Edward)
难道你没有看出来吗?我现在在打破所有的规则。

26. But outside the door to our Spanish class, leaning against the wall-looking more like a Greek god than anyone had a right to-Edward was waiting for me. (Bella)
但就在西班牙语课教室的门外,Edward正靠墙站着——看起来比任何有资格的人都更像一个希腊天神——他在等我。

27. I’m absolutely ordinary-well, except for bad things like all the near-death experiences and being so clumsy that I’m almost disabled. (Bella)
我是极其普通的一个人——当然,出了那些差点没了命的经历,还有自己太笨差点残废这些不好的事情以外。

28. Are you referring to the fact that you can’t walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over. (Edward)
你是在说,在平平坦坦、纹丝不动的平地上,你都会被什么东西绊倒?

29. His skin was icy as ever, but the trail his fingers left on my skin was alarmingly warm-like I’d been burned, but didn’t feel the pain of it yet. (Bella)
他的肌肤还是那样冰凉,可他的触摸却是火热的。

30. He looks at you like…like you’re something to eat. (Mike)
他看你的样子就像……就像把你当成点心一样。

31. When we hunt, we give ourselves over to our senses…govern less with our minds. Especially our sense of smell. If you were anywhere near me when I lost control that way… (Edward)
我们捕猎的时候,我们会完全去凭感觉……而很少受意识的支配,尤其是靠我们的嗅觉。当我像那样失去控制的时候,如果你在我身边的任何地方……

32. It’s twilight. It’s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way…the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think? (Edward)
已经是傍晚了。这是一天中对我们最安全的时刻,最轻松的时刻,在某种程度上,却也是最伤感的……又一天的结束,夜晚的回归,黑暗总是如期而至,你不这样觉得吗?

33. He grinned his crooked smile at me, stopping my breath and my heart. I couldn’t imagine how an angel could be any more glorius. There was nothing about him that could be improved upon. (Bella)
他冲我狡黠地笑着,我不由得停住了呼吸,心跳也停了。我实在想像不出来一个天使怎么可能比他更加迷人,他已经是漂亮得无以复加了。

34. If I’m going to be alone with you tommorrow, I’m going to take whatever precautions I can. (Edward)
如果明天要和你单独呆在一起,我得尽可能地做好一切保险措施。

35. I realized slowly that his words should frighten me. I waited for that fear to come, but all I could seem to feel was an ache for his pain. (Bella)
慢慢地我意识到自己应该对他的话感到害怕才对。我等待着那种恐惧的降临,可是似乎我所能感觉得到的只有因为他的痛苦而带来的心痛。

36. This truck is old enough to be your car’s grandfather-have some respect. (Bella)
这辆卡车有年头了,都可以当你那辆车的爷爷了——尊重它一点。

37. Are you so depressed by Forks that it’s made you suicidal. (Edward)
是不是Forks让你感到这么消沉,让你来自取灭亡啊?

38. Edward in the sunlight was shocking. I couldn’t get used to it, though I’d been staring at him all afternoon. His skin, white, despite the faint flush from yesterday’s hunting trip:Literally sparkled, like thousands of tiny diamonds were embedded in the surface. (Bella)
Edward在阳光下的样子令人震惊,虽然整个下午我都在盯着他看,但还是看不习惯。虽然昨天打猎回来后些微有些发红,但他的皮肤依然很白净,简直熠熠生辉,好像镶嵌了无数颗小小的钻石。

39. I’m the worlds best predator, aren’t I? Everything about me invites you in-my voice, my face, even my smell. As if i need any of that! (Edward)
我是世界上最棒的猎食动物,对不对?我身上的一切都能让你上钩——我的声音、我的脸,甚至包括我的气味,好像我没有那些东西不行似的!

40. I sat without moving, more frightened of him than I had ever been. I’d never seen him so completely freed of that carefully cultivated f facade. He’d never been less human… or more beautiful. (Bella)
我坐在那里纹丝不动,我以前从来没有像现在这么怕过他。他也从来没有这么放肆地摘下过他那张精心粉饰的面具,从来没有露出过他非同常人的那一面,或者说他重来没有像现在这么俊美。

41. I’m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should. (Edward)
从本质上讲,我是一个自私的动物,我太渴望你做伴了,该做的事情我是不会错过的。

42. Who were you, an insignificant little girl, to chase me from the place I wanted to be? (Edward)
你是谁?不就是一个不起眼的小[url=javascript:;]女孩[/url]儿吗?哪能让你把我从我喜欢待的地方赶走呢?

43. Common sense told me I should be terrified. Instead, I was relieved to finally understand. And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life. (Bella)
按常理说,我应该感到害怕才对,可我却为能揭开这一谜底感到轻松。我十分同情他所经历的所有这些痛苦,哪怕是现在,他表白要夺去我的生命。

44. You already know how I feel, of course. I’m here… which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you. (Bella)
你肯定知道我对你的感情,我就在这儿,也就是说我宁愿死,也不愿和你分开。

45. And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion. (Edward, Bella, Edward)
—这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
—多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
—多霸道而变态的狮子啊。

46. I knew at any moment it could be too much, and my life could end — so quickly that I might not even notice. And I couldn’t make myself be afraid. I couldn’t think of anything, except that he was touching me. (Bella)
我知道任何时候都有可能失控,我的生命就会随之结束。速度之快,可能我连注意都还没注意到就结束了。我不能让自己害怕,也不能想什么,只知道他在不停地抚摸我。

47. No one could be still like Edward. He closed his eyes and became as immobile as stone, a carving under my hand. (Bella)
谁也做不到像Edward那样静得纹丝不动。他闭上眼睛,让我随意抚摸着,活像一尊石雕。

48. If I’d ever feared death before in his presence, it was nothing compared to how I felt now. (Bella)
要说我以前在他面前怕死过,可要与此刻的感觉相比,那简直算不上什么了。

49. Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? (Edward)
你还觉得头晕吗?是因为刚才奔跑,还是我亲吻的技术太好?

本来还有许多的,可是有上限字数,所以删了很多,挑了一些自认为比较经典的。
Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. (Edward)
是的,那已经够了,永远够了。

Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。

Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)
Forks对我而言,简直就是一座人间地狱。

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
我想好了,反正是下地狱,我还不如来他个一不做二不休。(Edward)

What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?
要是我不是超级英雄呢?要是我是个坏蛋呢?

Can you walk, or do you want me to carry you again? (Edward)
你能走吗?还是要我再抱你?

Do I dazzle you? (Edward)
那我有没有让你目眩神迷过?

Your number was up the first time I met you. (Edward)
我第一次遇见你的时候你就劫数难逃。

Bella : How old are you? Edward: 17 Bella: How long have you been 17? Edward: A WHILE...
Bella :你几岁了? Edward: 17岁 Bella: 你17岁有多久了 Edward: 有一段时候了..

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was
unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。

Hadn’t you noticed? I’m breaking all the rules now. (Edward)
难道你没有看出来吗?我现在在打破所有的规则。

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb……
What a stupid lamb.
What a sick, masochistic lion. (Edward, Bella, Edward)
— 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
— 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
— 多霸道而变态的狮子啊。

Bring on the shackles — I’m your prisoner. (Edward)
把镣铐拿来——我让你俘虏了

You scent,it like a drung to me.(Edward)
你的气味对我来说就像是毒药。

You're like my own personal brand of herion.(Edward)
你像是我专属的海洛因。

You are my life now.(Edward)
伱现在就是我的生命。

  精彩对白

  Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
  爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
  Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
  But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。
  但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
  Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
  贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部占多大——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
  Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
  Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
  Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
  爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
  贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
  爱德华:多霸道而病态的狮子啊。
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  Edward:Good.
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
  贝拉:现在我害怕了。
  爱德华:是吗。
  贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
  Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
  Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell.
  贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
  爱德华:那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。
  Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
  Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
  爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
  贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
  Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
  Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
  Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来。说出!”
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
  Bella: How old are you?
  Edward: Seventeen.
  Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
  Edward: A while.
  贝拉:你几岁?
  爱德华:17岁。
  贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  爱德华:有一阵子了。
  Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
  爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
  Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
  Edward: Forever?
  Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
  贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
  爱德华:永远?
  爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
  Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
  贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
  Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore."
  爱德华:“我再也没有离开你的力气了。”

  以后直接找百度百科就行了,不用浪费分了

I'd never given much thought to how I would die — though I'd had reason
enough in the last few months — but even if I had, I would not have
imagined it like this.

I stared without breathing across the long room, into the dark eyes of
the hunter, and he looked pleasantly back at me.

Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I
loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.

I knew that if I'd never gone to Forks, I wouldn't be facing death now.
But, terrified as I was, I couldn't bring myself to regret the decision.
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's
not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

The hunter smiled in a friendly way as he sauntered forward to kill me.

中文:

我从未多想我将如何死去,虽然在过去的几个月我有足够的理由去思考这个问题,但是即使我有想过,也从未想到死亡将如此地降临。

我屏息静气地望着房间的另一头,远远地凝视着猎人那深邃的眼眸,而他则以愉快的目光回应我。

这无疑是一个不错的死法,死在别人——我钟爱的人的家里。甚至可以说轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。

我知道如果我没有来福克斯的话,此刻也就不必面对死亡。但是,尽管我害怕,也不会后悔当初的决定。当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么当这一切结束时也就没有理由再去伤心。

猎人带着友好的微笑,从容不迫地走向我——来了却我的生命

贝拉:你多大了
Bella: How old are you?
爱德华:17岁
Edward: Seventeen.
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
爱德华:有一阵子了
Edward: A while.
(B)
爱德华:你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我
Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.
爱德华:你是让我上瘾的海洛因
Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.
(C)
爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…就这样…狮子爱上了羔羊
Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
贝拉:多麽傻的羔羊啊
Bella: What a stupid lamb!
爱德华:多麽病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

(D)
贝拉::有3件事我很确定
About three things I was absolutely positive.
第一,爱德华是吸血鬼
The first… Edward was a vampire.
第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血
The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.
第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
(E)
爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
(F)
贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:永远?
Edward: Forever?
爱德华:和我快乐度过一生还不够吗?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

{G}
ED:I'm the world's most dangerous predator.
我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。
- Everything about me invites you in...
-My voice,my face...even my smell.
-我的一切都让你着迷...
-我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。
-And if i would need any of that.
就好像我需要那些似的。
-As if you could outrun me!
就好像你能逃离我似的!
-As if you could fight me off!
就好像你能摆脱我似的!{扔树枝ing…}
[H]
Edward:I'm designde to kill.
我要杀人。
Bella:I don't care.
我不介意。
Edward:I've killed people before.
我以前杀过人。
Bella:It doesn't matter.
那没关系。
Edward:I wanted to kill you.
我想杀你。
I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.
在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血…
Bella: I trust you.
我相信你。
Edward:Don't.

不要这样。
Bella:I'm here,i trust you.
我在这里,我相信你。


暮光之城4最后啊罗他们之间的对话翻译
2014-09-06 暮光之城4阿罗的最后一句意外之喜的英语是什么 12 2012-01-31 电影暮光之城4结尾没有翻译 8 2012-02-28 暮光之城4 结尾是什么意思? 170 2012-06-03 暮光之城4破晓完整中文翻译 3 2013-09-20 暮光之城经典台词(中英) 210 2012-03-15 暮光之城4下的结局是?? 138 2014-09-23...

光之城主为什么会说谢谢你?
“加雷斯,你知道我不会背叛巴卡尔。”“是吗……那么我们就一起死吧!”就在我的子弹穿透赛格哈特心脏的那个瞬间,巴卡尔出现了,我被丢进时间的裂缝,我以为我会和赛格哈特一起赶赴死神的邀请……我被流放到500年后的世界,一个叫做阿拉德大陆的地方。在那里,我听到了关于赛格哈特的传闻,光之城主...

暮光之城经典台词
《暮光之城》是《暮光之城》系列电影的第一部,由狮门电影公司旗下的顶峰娱乐公司出品的一部爱情电影。影片由凯瑟琳·哈德威克执导,克里斯汀·斯图尔特、罗伯特·帕丁森、凯姆·吉甘戴和泰勒·洛特纳等联袂出演。暮光系列讲述了爱德华·卡伦作为吸血鬼和人类女子伊莎贝拉·斯旺相识相爱的过程,其中掺杂着吸血族与狼族的对立...

《暮光之城》中“狼人的烙印爱人”是什么意思,对双方都有约束吗?_百度...
暮光之城中“狼人的烙印爱人”就是指在遇到自己命中注定需要爱和守护的人的时候,狼人会不受控制的产生一种烙印。并且这样的烙印有点像永恒的一见钟情,被烙印的人也会永远的爱上狼人。这种产生烙印的情况是狼人的天性,被狼人烙印的那个人就是他一生的伴侣。狼人遇到自己的烙印是可遇不可求的,都是...

之城英语经典语录大全精选68句
之城英语经典语录大全精选68句  我来答 1个回答 #广告# 华为mate50系列的卫星通信如何使用?正香教育 2022-06-27 · TA获得超过454个赞 知道小有建树答主 回答量:105 采纳率:0% 帮助的人:70.1万 我也去答题访问个人页 关注 展开全部 1、Who were you, an insignificant little girl, ...

迪迦奥特曼经典语录
1、参谋:对武器,只要我们下功夫去研究,就能不断改进,问题在于你们,使用武器的人,也要跟着进步。2、居间慧:迪迦奥特曼,我一直相信,相信你会保护我们地球人类的,求求你站起来吧!3、新城:大古,我感觉我们正失去一些美好的东西,善良温柔体贴——这些属于我们人类美好的本质——好像正慢慢淡化!4...

宫崎骏动漫经典语录
——《天空之城》 14、谢谢你,我永远不会忘记你的。——《天空之城》 15、生命是黑暗中闪烁的光!——《风之谷》 16、人类,就是一直在重复过去的道路。每个人都认为自己是对的,然后就由罪恶衍生出更多的罪恶,悲哀衍生出更多的悲哀,永远找不到出路。——《风之谷》 17、只要活着,就有希望。——《风之谷》 ...

天空之城经典台词
【天空之城经典台词】1、“我是谁?我在干什么?我不知道我在干什么,我只知道我应该守护她,不能让她受到伤害。我为什么要守护她?我不知道。即使拼上我的生命,我也要守护她。—— 化作灰烬的机器人 2、不管你拥有多么惊人的武器,不管你拥有多少可怜的机器人,只要离开土地就没...

《天空之城》经典台词
与风共存,与种子越冬,与鸟歌颂《天空之城》经典台词好词好句 我们的孤独就像天空中漂浮的城市,仿佛是一个秘密,却无从述说。谁的梦谁沉醉 谁在醒 谁笑 谁心痛 谁站在城中等着你 谁在城外等我 看天空之城的焰火 照亮的是寂寞很多事情都是命中注定的,就好像你会遇到什么样的人,经历什么样的...

宫崎骏《天空之城》经典语录
3、很多事情都是命中注定的,就好像你会遇到什么样的人,经历什么样的伤痛,最终如何离开这个世界,没什么能改变命运。4、迷倒我的不是彩虹,而是在我面前看彩虹的人。5、闪电风暴过后,一定是那充满蓝天白云,充满碧草繁花的世界。6、如谷之歌,扎根土里,与风共存,与种子越冬,与鸟歌颂。7、你的...

安福县17198075899: 暮光之城的经典对话,句子越多越好吖~最好是中英都有~ -
郎甄丙硫:[答案] 精彩对白Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories."Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite."Edw...

安福县17198075899: 暮光之城中最经典的一句话 -
郎甄丙硫: Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊.爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊.

安福县17198075899: 暮光之城的经典台词中英互译的 -
郎甄丙硫: Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers." 伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释.” Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. " 爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测.” Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and ...

安福县17198075899: 急求暮光之城经典台词,经典台词啊,不是全部的
郎甄丙硫: 暮色:爱德华在餐馆对贝拉说的,这是爱德华第一次表白.I don't have the strength to stay away from you.我再也没有能力离开你.月食:贝拉:为何你如此反对把我变得和你一样.爱德华:我知道你的决定,后果会是什么.我活过来了,但我没法看你受苦.你认为我有灵魂,其实我没有.如果我拿你冒险,只为了不失去你,那么这是我做的最自私的事. 以上是电影里的.还有暮色原著的序言里有一段我特别欣赏: 我知道,如果我没有来福克斯的话,此刻也就不必面对死亡,但是,尽管我害怕,也不会后悔当初的决定.当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一切结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心.

安福县17198075899: 暮光之城中的经典语句 -
郎甄丙硫: 《twilight》 1 Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. —Edward 是的,够了,永远够了 2 And how long have you been seventeen? —Bella 你满17岁多久了 3 Edward Cullen is staring at you. —Jessica 爱德华 卡伦正在看着你 4 I don't care! You can...

安福县17198075899: 《暮光之城》5句经典台词,中文英文都要、谢谢. -
郎甄丙硫: 1 Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella) 这无疑是个不错的死法,死 在别人—— 我所钟爱的人的家 里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈.这应该算是死得其所...

安福县17198075899: 暮光之城暮色中的经典台词(所有的)(中英对照)谢谢! -
郎甄丙硫: Death is peaceful,easy,but life is harder. 死亡是安详而宁静的,然而现实总是更加艰辛. I'd never given much thought to how I would die,but dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go. 我从未想过我会如何死去,但如果死在...

安福县17198075899: 暮光之城经典台词 -
郎甄丙硫: 英文台词: I'd never given much thought to how I would die. 我从来没有想过自己会怎么死. But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go. 但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择. 那个是追羚羊的. So I can't ...

安福县17198075899: 《暮光之城》有哪些经典台词
郎甄丙硫: When you can live forever,what are you living for? Isn't it good to live with me for one life? I really want to try one thing Bella, you are my life now. ——爱德华 我从来没想过我会怎么死 但在一个只有我爱的人与我同在的地方死掉 似乎是个不错的死法 ...

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 星空见康网